Tie Dye Cheesecake is the most colorful cheesecake you will ever see. This no bake cheesecake is made with five different bold colors and is full of delicious flavor.
You’ll find that we have a ton of cheesecake recipes to choose from here. After this one, you’ll hooked and will be coming back for more and more recipes.
Tie Dye Cheesecake
My kids are huge cheesecake fans and they adored this funky tie dye theme. They also enjoyed the fun flavors of lime, grape, orange, berry and raspberry. This dessert could work really well for a birthday party.
To Make This You Will Need:
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Cream Cheese
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Powdered Sugar
- Food Coloring
- Jello Packets
How To Make A Tie Dye Cheesecake
- Crust. Make a simple graham cracker crust with crumbs, sugar and butter. Press them into your parchment lined, spring-form pan and allow to set up in the freezer.
- Cheesecake. Mix up your cheesecake batter and split it into five separate bowls.
- Color and Flavor. Add each flavor of Jello to a small bowl of cheesecake and stir. Then, add a few drops of gel food coloring to the coordinating bowl.
- Layer. Drop 1/2 tablespoons of alternating colors all over the crust. Use a skewer to swirl the colors to make a tie dye effect. Let the cheesecake firm up for at least 6 hours freezer.
Fun Note: You can swap out any of the Jello flavors for your own favorites. You could try mango, watermelon or pineapple.
WHY DO I NEED A SPRING-FORM PAN?
A spring-form pan is crucial for making cheesecakes. The pan makes removing a cheesecake insanely easy. Trust me, if you’ve ever tried to do this without one, you will realize how crucial this little gadget is.
MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES
Tie Dye Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 sleeves of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick of butter - melted
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 5 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese - softened
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of orange Jello
- 1 Tablespoon of Berry Blue Jello
- 1 Tablespoon of Raspberry Jello
- 1 Tablespoon of Lime Jello
- 1 Tablespoon of Grape Jello
- Gel food coloring Neon pink, Neon Orange, Neon Aqua, Neon Purple, Neon Lime
- Line the bottom of the Spring-form pan with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs together with sugar.
- Pour melted butter over crumbs and stir.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs evenly into the bottom of the Spring-form pan, and place the pan in the freezer.
- Mix the softened cream cheese until it's smooth and creamy.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, blend again.
- Add powdered sugar and blend on low until creamy.
- Divide the mixture into five bowls.
- Pour each Jello colors into a bowl of cheesecake to make five flavors of batter.
- Go back and add the coordinating color of food coloring.
- Add more to achieve the desired color.
- Remove the Spring-form pan from the freezer.
- Drop in 1/2 a tablespoonful of each of the colors, alternating between the colors until you fill the bottom of the pan. Continue to drop the 1/2 Tablespoons of cheesecake mixture on top of the bottom layer until you've used all the cheesecake mixture.
- Use a wooden skewer to swirl through the cheesecake, creating a tie dye look.
- Place the Spring-form pan back in the freezer and let sit for at least 6 hours to completely set, or overnight for best results.
- When you're ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the freezer about 15 minutes before time to serve.
- Cut into 2 - 3 inch pieces and serve.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 5 small bowls
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.