Cotton Candy Cheesecake is my kiddos new favorite dessert. This no-bake dessert tastes just like cotton candy and has a big dollop of the fluffy stuff on top.
Cheesecakes are pretty popular over here! They are loved by everyone and can be made in so many ways and so many flavors. The possibilities really do seem endless.
Cotton Candy Cheesecake
This yummy treat starts with a crunchy graham cracker crust then has layers of fun, colorful cheesecake in blue, yellow and pink. What makes the fun colors and great flavor is our secret ingredient: Jello!
Here Is What You’ll Need:
- Graham Crackers. To make the crust. You can also find crumbs already in a box for you at the store.
- Cream Cheese. Be sure to let this get to room temperature first before mixing.
- Heavy Cream.
- Jello. You’ll need three flavors: berry blue, cherry and lemon.
- Cotton Candy.
Cotton Candy Cheesecake Recipe
- Make your crust. Stir your cracker crumbs, sugar and butter and press into your pan.
- Whip cream. Make a whipped cream by mixing your sugar and heavy cream. Then after it sets in the fridge, mix in cream cheese.
- Add Jello. Make the Jello and add to bowls of your cream mixture. Pour individual colors into layers on top of the crust, one at a time.
- Serve. Once each layer has set, remove your cheesecake, cut and top with cotton candy!
Quick Tip: When you add the Jello to the cheesecake filling it will become thin and more like a liquid batter. Don’t worry! Go ahead and pour it in the pans because the gelatin will cause it to set and firm up.
The candy on top really makes this look so fun!
If you’ve got kiddos that adore cotton candy like mine do, try this out for their next birthday or just when you feel like being The Coolest Mom Ever.
More Cheesecake Recipes
Cotton Candy Cheesecake
- 2 sleeves of graham crackers - crushed into fine crumbs
- 1 heaping Tablespoon of sugar
- 1 stick of butter - melted
- 4 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup of heavy cream - to whip
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of JELLO - Berry blue
- 1 Tablespoon of JELLO - Cherry
- 1 Tablespoon of JELLO - Lemon
- Berry Blue - JELLO
- Cherry - JELLO
- Lemon - JELLO
- Cotton Candy
- With a blender, crush the graham crackers into crumbs and place in a dish.
- Add sugar and melted butter and stir.
- Press crumb mixture into your parchment lined pans and place in freezer.
- Mix heavy cream and 1 Tablespoon of sugar and mix on medium speed until the cream starts to thicken.
- Turn the mixer on high and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Put the whipped cream in a bowl and place in the refrigerator.
- Mix the softened cream cheese on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the sugar and blend until well mixed.
- Remove the whipped cream from the refrigerator and add it to the cream cheese. Blend until completely mixed. Place the bowl in the refrigerator.
- Boil 1 cup of water and while the water boils place 1 Tablespoon each of the Berry Blue, Cherry, and Lemon JELLO in separate large Ramekins.
- When the water boils pour 1/3 of the water into each of the Ramekins and stir the JELLO until dissolved. (Use separate spoons to stir the JELLO, so the colors and flavors are not blended together).
- Allow the JELLO to cool to room temperature.
- When the JELLO is cool, but not yet congealed, remove the cheesecake filling from the refrigerator, and divide it into three separate bowls.
- In one bowl pour the Berry Blue JELLO into the cheesecake filling, and stir well to blend. Add more of the powdered JELLO to the cheesecake filling to make the blue color desired.
- Continue to stir the filling until the JELLO is dissolved completely.
- Continue the same steps with the Cherry and Lemon JELLO.
- Remove the Spring-form pans from the freezer and starting with the blue layer, place an equal amount of the filling in the pans.
- Place the pans back in the freezer and allow them to stay in the freezer for about 45 minutes or until the filling is completely set.
- Place the cherry and lemon filling in the refrigerator while the blue layer sets.
- Continue these steps for the cherry and lemon layers.
- Finally, place the pans back in the freezer and set for at least four hours or overnight for best results.
- When you're ready to serve the cheesecakes remove the pans from the freezer and remove the Spring-form from the outside of the pans.
- Remove the bottom layers of the pans, and peel the parchment paper from the bottom.
- Open the packages of cotton candy and add a generous amount to the tops of the cheesecakes.
- 6 - 4 inch spring-form pans - See link
- Parchment paper
- 3 large Ramekins
- Stand Mixer