Snickers Cheesecake Bites are going to be your new favorite dessert. They have a yummy chocolate cookie layer with salted caramel cheesecake and topped with real Snickers bars.
These tiny miniature cheesecakes have been so fun to make and of course, to eat. Just last week we made a delicious Cherry Cheesecake version. So yummy!
Snickers Cheesecake Bites
I love Snickers candy bars. It’s an obsession that started when I was pregnant with my daughter. One day the Snickers craving just hit me and eight years later it hasn’t left. Haha!
These little cheesecakes are full of Snickers flavor and I just love them. They’re perfect for a special birthday dessert or really any time you just feel like making something yummy in the kitchen.
Here Is What You’ll Need for The Bottom Cookie Layer
- Cocoa Powder.
- Baking Soda.
- Kosher Salt.
Ingredients for The Cheesecake and Ganache
- Cream Cheese.
- Sour Cream.
- Salted Caramel Sauce.
- Regular Caramel Sauce.
- Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Chocolate Chips.
How To Make Snickers Cheesecake Bites
- Make cookie layer. Mix your ingredients and fill your cupcake liners with about a tablespoon of batter. Bake and let cool.
- Add cheesecake layer. Make your caramel cheesecake filling and scoop a tablespoon of that over the cooled cookie. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Topping. When your cheesecakes are totally cool, make your ganache. Pour the chocolate ganache over the cheesecakes, then caramel sauce and pieces of chopped Snickers.
The first tip for cheesecakes is always to make sure your cream cheese is soft. Leave it setting out to get to room temperature before working with it.
Another top tip is to use the best real vanilla extract you can find. It costs a bit more, but the real stuff has a much better flavor than imitaiton.
More Recipes To Try Next
Snickers Cheesecake Bites
Chocolate Cookie Layer Ingredients
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 10 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1 C sugar
- 2 large egg yolk
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 2 - 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 C sugar
- ½ C sour cream
- ¾ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp salted caramel sauce
- 2 regular size snicker bars chopped set aside half
Chocolate Ganache Ingredients
- 1 C Semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ C heavy whipping cream
- ¼ C caramel sauce
Cookie Layer Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Using a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Beat in the egg yolk, milk, and vanilla extract
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until combined
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of the batter into each cupcake liner
- Bake in the oven for about 5 - 7 minutes
- Set aside to cool
- Bring oven temp down to 325
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy
- Beat in the sour cream, vanilla, salted caramel sauce and salt until combined
- Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time until combined
- Scoop about ¼ C of the cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners
- Sprinkle a few pieces of the chopped snickers onto the top of the cheesecake
- Bake in the oven for 17-21 minutes or until the edges start to turn a light golden brown color and the center is set
- Allow to cool completely
- Pour chocolate chips into a heat safe bowl
- Using a small pot, bring the heavy whipping cream to a slow simmer
- Pour heavy whipping cream over the chocolate chips and whisk until smooth
- Scoop 1 ½ tbsp of ganache onto the top of the cold cheesecakes
- Drizzle the caramel sauce on top of the cheesecakes
- Using remaining chopped snickers, top a few onto the cheesecakes
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.