We created this fun Noah’s Ark Watermelon Snack yesterday and my boys just loved it! This is very easy to make and a great way to talk with your kids about the story of Noah’s Ark. They will also love playing with the animal cookies!
Noah’s Ark Watermelon Snack
- 1 Small Watermelon
- Animal Cookies (we used Annie’s all natural Animal Cookies and Barbara’s Snackamals)
- Start out by cutting two corners out from the top using a knife.
- Cut out a triangle shape from one of the pieces and attach it to the top using toothpicks.
- Cut out two holes on the front using small round cookie cutters.
- Cut out a ramp & door using the watermelon scraps.
- Place the animal cookies around the watermelon and on top using two of each animal. You can stand them up by using pieces of watermelon scraps behind them.
Here is a close up of the watermelon ark…
My boys just love these animal cookies and they are colored with all natural ingredients…
My boys had fun playing with this before they gobbled it up!
7 By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith. Hebrews 11:7