This Octopus Apple Fruit Snack is a fun and very easy animal fruit snack to make for the kids!
We love making fun and easy snacks out of fruit. From easy fruit animals to other fruit art characters for kids we like creating healthy but fun snacks! Get your kids involved in making this and get their imaginations moving to create something new as well! You can use the fruit and other ingredients that you may already have at the house.
Apple Fruit Snack Ingredients
- Green apple
- Green grapes
- Mini chocolate chips or raisins
- Mini marshmallows
Check out our Octopus Fruit Snack in the 2012 August issue of Family Fun Magazine!
How To Make an Octopus Fruit Snack
- Make a small cut on the side of the apple to get it to stand up and not roll over.
- Cut your grapes in half and placed those on the plate for the octopus arms.
- Cut the mini marshmallow in half and attached them with peanut butter for the eyes.
- Attach the mini chocolate chips to the marshmallow halves and for the mouth.
The kids loved making and eating them!
Other Easy To Make Fruit Animals
Octopus Fruit Snack
- green apple
- green grapes
- 7 mini chocolate chips or raisins
- 1 mini marshmallow
- peanut butter
- Make a small cut on the side of the apple to get it to stand up and not roll over. You could also just cut it in half to make 2.
- Cut your grapes in half and place those on the plate for the octopus arms.
- Cut the mini marshmallow in half and attach them with peanut butter for the eyes and attach the mini chocolate chips,
- Attach the mini chocolate chips for the mouth.