How would you like to enjoy an incredible dessert, that is a complete masterpiece of three different desserts combined into one? A dessert that is full of sweet and rich flavor. Well, I have the perfect recipe that is going to become your go to recipe. You can share these delicious Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars with your family and friends, and they will fall in love.
Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars
These amazing Cheesecake Bars are so tasty and filled with crunchy Oreos mixed with brownie batter. This recipe is super easy to follow along with and this set of ingredients is so small, but so powerful to create such a beautifully presented dessert that will melt in your mouth with one bite.
How to Make Oreo Brownie Cheesecake Bars
Can I Use a Boxed Brownie Mix?
The Cheesecake bars actually call for using the box brownie mix. The normal instructions for the brownies will not work perfectly for this recipe. However, you can follow the ‘cake-like’ instructions to best fit this recipe.
Is The Cheesecake Baked in These Bars?
The Cheesecake Bars in this recipe are indeed baked. You will first bake your brownies with the whole Oreos pressed inside. Then, you will evenly spread the filling on top and bake in the oven again.
Other Oreo Recipes You Will Love:
Oreo Brownie Cheesecake Bars
- 18.3 ounce brownie mix+ Ingredients called for on brownie mix using the cake-like brownies instructions
- 33 Oreos–23 for the middle layer and 10 of them crushed
- 16 ounce cream cheese–brick style–softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Optional: Chocolate sauce for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13-inch pan with a baking spray, or line the pan with foil and spray the foil for easy removal of the bars.
- Prepare the brownie mix following the instructions for “cake-like” brownies.
- Scoop out 1/2 cup of the batter, cover and refrigerate for use in the cheesecake batter.
- Pour the remaining brownie batter into the bottom of the prepared pan and spread it to the edges.
- Line 23 of the Oreo cookies on top of the brownie batter and gently push them in.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- While the brownies are baking, prepare the cheesecake filling. In a large bowl, using a hand or stand mixer beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in the sugar until combined.
- Add the 1/2 cup brownie batter that was reserved, heavy cream, and vanilla; mix until well combined.
- Add in the eggs and continue mixing just until combined.
- When the brownies are done baking, spread the cheesecake filling over the top of the brownies.
- Crunch up the remaining 10 Oreos and spread all over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the center is no longer jiggly and the edges start to turn golden brown.
- Set out to cool for about 30 minutes to an hour, until cool enough to move to a fridge.
- Chill for 4 hours, or overnight if possible. Cut and serve.