No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites are every Oreo lovers dream! What’s not to love about layers of cheesecake, Oreos, white chocolate and fudge made into cupcakes?
If I had to pick my two favorite desserts of all time it absolutely be Oreos with milk and Cheesecake. This recipe merges the two into the dessert mashup of my dreams.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites
Another thing I love about this is that it’s totally no-bake. I like making things that don’t require me to use the oven. Especially on the hot summer days.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Cream Cheese. Make sure to let this soften up before using. Hard cream cheese is a nightmare to try and mix! Oh, and don’t buy low fat cream cheese for this.
- Heavy Cream.
- Powdered Sugar.
- Vanilla. The real stuff is much better than imitation. It costs a bit more, but it’s free from colorings and additives. Plus, the taste is significantly better.
- Unflavored Gelatin. This helps hold the little “cupcake” together.
- Regular Oreos.
- Mini White Chocolate Covered Oreos.
- Fudge Topping. Like the kind you put on ice cream sundaes.
- Cream Cheese Frosting. You can make our delicious homemade version or also use store-bought if you prefer.
How To Make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Whip. Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until it makes stiff peaks. Place the bowl in the fridge.
- Mix. Combine the cream cheese, more powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Make Gelatin. In a different bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over cold water, then add boiling water and stir until it’s dissolved. Let it sit until it thickens up. Then, blend it with the cream cheese mixture.
- Combine. Grab the whipped cream from the fridge and add it to the mixture you just made.
- Make. Put an Oreo in the bottom of each muffin slot in a muffin tin. Layer the cheesecake mixture and crushed Oreos.
- Freeze. Freeze these for 4 hours. When they are set, you can then add on the fudge, frosting and mini Oreos.
Keep these refrigerated until you’re ready to eat and enjoy within 3-5 days. But don’t worry, these won’t last longer than just a few days!
Make them for a fun birthday treat or just a weekend fun dessert. Enjoy!
More Great Recipes To Try
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cupcakes
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened (2 8-oz packages)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar divided – see instructions
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package of unflavored gelatin
- 1 package of chocolate Oreo’s
- cream cheese frosting recipe or store bought
- 1 package of mini white chocolate covered Oreo’s
- 1 jar of Hershey’s chocolate Fudge topping
- Place the heavy cream in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer and add 2 Tablespoons of powdered sugar. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form – about 2 -3 minutes.
- Place the whipped cream in a small bowl, and place in the refrigerator.
- In the mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, and the remainder of the powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, add 1/4 cup of cold water, and sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over the water, then add 1/4 cup of boiling water to the bowl, and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Let the gelatin cool to room temperature, and begin to thicken.
- When gelatin is thick, add it to the mixing bowl, and blend with the cream cheese mixture until smooth and creamy.
- Remove the whipped cream from the refrigerator, and fold into the cream cheese/gelatin mixture, and mix until completely blended.
- Place an Oreo cookie in the bottom of a 12 count muffin tin.
- Place a heaping Tablespoon of the cheesecake mixture on top of the Oreo, and sprinkle a few crushed Oreo crumbs on top of the cheesecake mixture – continue this step until all 12 Oreo’s have been covered in cheesecake, and sprinkled with Oreo crumbs.
- Place another spoonful of cheesecake on top of the sprinkles and when all 12 have been filled with cheesecake batter, sprinkle a few more Oreo crumbs on the tops.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer for 4 hours, until the cheesecake batter is set.
- Remove the muffin tin from the freezer, place the mini cheesecakes on a dessert plate, and spoon the Hershey’s fudge over the tops of the cheesecakes.
- Place the cream cheese frosting in the pastry bag, and pipe a swirl on top of the fudge, and place 2 or 3 of the mini white chocolate covered cookies in the frosting.
- Serve, and Enjoy!
- 1 Pastry bag for piping the frosting
- 1 Large Star Tip
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.