Peeps S’mores Dip (2-ingredients)
Peep Smore Dip is the easiest Easter dessert that is colorful, tasty and is loved by everyone. You only need two ingredients and your dish for Easter is ready to go.
Peep Smore Dip
All you need is less than 15 minutes and two ingredients to make this. Numbers like those call to me when I’m spending time in the kitchen. The faster the better!
You can use a variation of Peep colors to make the fun rainbow combination we used here or just pick your favorite. Also, you can use the chicks or the bunnies. Your choice.
Can You Use Peeps for Smores?
Totally! Want to make a traditional s’more instead? Substitute your usual marshmallows for Peeps!
Ingredients You’ll Need for Peep Smore Dip
- Chocolate Chips
We have also tried this recipe with white chocolate chips and it was just as delicious. Heck, you could do a combo of white and milk chocolate!
How To Make Smores Dip
Grab a glass pie pan and pour your chocolate chips in. Layer the top with Peeps and bake for 8-10 minutes. It’s OK if the chocolate chips aren’t entirely melted by the end. The Peeps should be browning on the top but not burnt.
We like to serve these with graham crackers so they’re like a traditional s’more but some other great options are:
- Butter cookies
- Animal crackers
- Teddy Grahams
How To Reheat
If these get cold you can reheat by placing the dish in your microwave in 30 second intervals to reheat.
This recipe would be a good one to keep and use after Easter when you’ve got leftover Peeps and looking for something to do with them.
I can’t wait to share this with my family at Easter brunch. Enjoy!
Peep Smore Dip
- Peeps marshmallow candies about 25
- 3 to 4 cups milk chocolate morsels
- Graham crackers and/or butter cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour milk chocolate morsels into a round pie plate. Spread into an even layer.
- Top milk chocolate with peeps marshmallow candies.
- Place in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until the chocolate has melted and the peeps are golden. Be aware that the milk chocolate morsels may retain their shape but will be glossy when melted.
- Serve with graham crackers or butter cookies.