Frosted Easter Blondies are a delicious and tender bar topped with a creamy frosting. These blondies are topped with eye-popping sprinkles that make this dessert perfect for any occasion.
Frosted Blondies For Easter
Frosted Blondies are amazing! These blondies are not only simple to make but so good! The soft and delectable texture of the blondies blends so well with the smooth and silky frosting. One bite of this dessert will have everyone coming around for more!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Butter: It is best to use unsalted butter for this recipe. Using unsalted butter will give you control of the flavoring in the recipe. This will allow the rawest and most natural flavor to come out in the recipe.
Sugars- I like to use white sugar and brown sugar in these blondie bars. It gives flavor and moisture.
Eggs: When making blondies, you always want to use room-temperature eggs. It gives the best texture to blondies.
All-Purpose Flour: All-purpose flour is best to use. However, if you are using self-rising flour, you would eliminate the baking soda.
Powdered Sugar: This is the best sugar to use when needing a frosting with a smooth consistency.
Heavy Whipping Cream: This is a great thickening agent and when used at room temperature it creates a creamy consistency.
Easter Baking Mix: Yum-mallow can be found at Sams Club and will be used to decorate the blondies to make them look pretty!
How To Make Easter Blondies
Step 1. Set the oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line a 9×4-inch baking pan. Add the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla into a standing mixer and combine until creamy.
Step 2. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl and whisk to combine. Slowly combine the wet and dry ingredients until you form a dough.
Step 3. Use your hands to press the dough into the prepared pan and bake for 335-45 minutes or until golden brown. Allow the blondies to cool thoroughly.
Step 1. Add the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and heavy whipping cream into a standing mixer and combine until smooth and stiff with peaks.
Step 2. Add the frosting into a piping bag and begin to zigzag a line of frosting on top of the blondies.
Top with some easter sprinkles and allow it to firm before enjoying!
Can I Color The Frosting For Easter Blondies?
Yes, you can change the color of the frosting. While you’re making your frosting, you can add whatever color food coloring you want and mix. Adding color to the frosting will just add to the Easter look!
How Long Do Blondies Last?
You will want to properly store the blondies in an airtight container first. You can keep the blondies at room temperature or in the fridge and they will last 5-7 days. Store the recipe in the freezer to extend the shelf life even more.
More Blondie Recipes:
- Cake Batter Blondies
- Brown Butter Blondies
- Apple Blondies with Maple Glaze
- Strawberry Lemon Blondie Bars
Frosted Easter Blondies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×4 baking pan with parchment paper
- Using a standing mixer, beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until combined and creamy
- Using a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients into the wet until combined and a dough has formed
- Press the dough into the pan and bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until a light golden color
- Allow cooling completely
- Using a standing mixer, beat the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and heavy whipping cream until combined, smooth, and holds a peak
- Scoop the frosting into the piping bag and pipe a zigzag line across the top of the cookie bars
- Add sprinkles on top.
- Allow the frosting to harden slightly before enjoying!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 1 large piping bag with a large star tip