Mini Easter Cheesecakes are the tastiest and most adorable Easter treat. Not only do they look so beautiful and even a bit fancy, they’re actually simple to make.
Mini Easter Cheesecakes
These no bake mini cheesecakes are a simple layer of a graham cracker crust, topped with colorful layers of cheesecake filling. You could make these for any holiday by simply switching up the colors and sprinkles.
Mini Cheesecake Recipe
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Graham Crackers
- Powdered Sugar
- Cream Cheese
- Lemon Juice
- Pudding Mix
- Mini Eggs
How To Make Mini Cheesecakes
Start by cutting and taping together the copper mats to create pastry sleeves. This is how you’re going to shape your cheesecakes into small towers.
The copper mats used to form the circles won’t stick to the cheesecakes. They are copper grill mats, but we found them to be a good tool for mini cheesecakes. If you have pastry molds or stainless steel plating rings, you can use those instead.
Next, make the crust by stirring graham cracker crumbs and butter. Place an even amount in six molds and put them in the freezer while you make the cheesecake mixture.
Combine your cheesecake ingredients and seperate into four bowl to add coloring. Use your gel dye to make aqua blue, pink, yellow and lavender.
Add a layer of one color, then place back in the freezer for half an hour in between each layer.
After the final layer has set and you’re ready to serve, take the tape off and remove the copper mats. Add a little buttercream frosting on top with some mini eggs and sprinkles.
How Long Can You Store Mini Cheesecakes?
You can keep these in the freezer for one to two months. Make sure to thaw them in the fridge before eating.
Be sure to keep these refrigerated at all times, you don’t want to leave these out at room temperature.
Other Easter Desserts You Will Love:
- 1 sleeve of Graham crackers - crushed in the blender
- 1/2 stick of butter - melted
- 1 heaping Tablespoon of sugar
- 4 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 of a 3 ounce package of Cheesecake flavored Instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup of half n half - plus 2 Tablespoons - see instructions
- 1 can of Buttercream Frosting - for topping
- 1 package of Cadbury mini eggs
- Easter sprinkles
How to make pastry rings:
- Measure the Copper mats, and cut them in 3 inch high strips.
- Fold the strips to meet ends, until you have about a 3 inch, in diameter (across) circle.
- Cut the strip where needed, and leave enough extra to tape the ends of the strip together.
- Tape the ends of the strip with duct tape, and make sure it's taped securely along the edges.
- Place the copper circles on a piece of parchment paper, on a cookie sheet.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar together.
- Place an equal amount in each copper circle.
- Tap the crumbs down with the end of a wooden spoon until they're even and compact.
- Place in the freezer.
- Mx the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add the Vanilla and lemon juice and mix.
- In a separate bowl, add half of the 3 ounce package of Instant cheesecake flavored pudding and 1/2 a cup of half n half, and mix with a whisk until the pudding is smooth, and no longer grainy.
- Add the additional 2 Tablespoons as needed, to make the pudding smooth.
- When pudding is smooth and thick, add it to the mixing bowl and blend until completely smooth with the cream cheese.
- Add the powdered sugar a little at a time and blend well after each addition.
- Divide the cheesecake batter evenly between 4 small bowls.
- Dye each bowl of cheesecake batter a different color.
- Remove the crusts from the freezer and add an equal amount of one cheesecake color on top of the Graham cracker crumbs, and place back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Do this which each layer.
- Smooth the top layer, and place back in the freezer until you're ready to serve.
- Remove the tape and the copper circles from the cheesecakes, leaving the cheesecakes on the parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Add a swirl of Frosting on top of the cheesecakes and sprinkle with the Easter sprinkles.
- Place three of the mini eggs on the frosting.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Tools You Need:
- Stand Mixer
- 9 inch Spring-form pan
- Parchment paper
- Frosting tip for piping
- Pastry bag - to pipe frosting
- Sheets of Copper mats (or Pastry rings)