These Penguin Fruit Snacks are made with just a few ingredients and are so easy to make. These would be perfect for parties or just a fun after school healthy snack!
Penguin Fruit Snacks
I am sure you have seen the Penguin Olives that have been around for a very long time and we have always thought they were so cute! We decided to come up with these Penguin Fruit Snacks for kids that are not fans of olives. We came up with these for a Penguin Bento Lunch that we made awhile back and thought we would give you directions for these cute little guys.
What You’ll Need
- Large Black Grapes
- Mandarin Oranges
- Fruit Dip
- Blue Sprinkles (or any color)
How To Make Penguin Fruit Snacks
- Start out by connecting 2 grapes with a toothpick. Cut off the bottom of one if it’s not already flat.
- Spoon the fruit dip in a baggie and snip off the corner.
- We squeezed on just a tiny bit of dip on for the eyes and added sprinkles for the pupils.
- We also cut the ends from the oranges to make the beak. Attach with the dip.
- We squeezed on the bellies like this…
- Then smooth them out with a knife…
- Place them on a plate. Cut a orange slice in half and add for the feet.
- We also cut a grape into thin slices and added the slices on the sides for wings.
SO easy and cute…don’t you think? My boys just loved these! This is the perfect snack for all of you that are snowed in to make for your kids. Let the kids make these themselves…they are so fun to make!:)