Pineapple Crumb Cake is a moist and fluffy cake topped with a delicious crumble and sweet pineapple icing drizzle.
Pineapple Crumb Cake
This crumb cake is so simple to make and tastes so good. The cake, the crumb topping, and the icing drizzle combine together to make the sweet and tangy flavors. This is the perfect summer treat or occasion when you need something delicious to make for a crowd.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Pineapple: You will need fresh or canned crushed pineapple along with the pineapple juice for the icing. You will also need a box of pineapple cake mix.
Sugar: I like using brown sugar for a rich crumb topping and powdered sugar is always best for icing.
Pecans: You want to chop your pecans for the crumb topping. You can experiment with other types of nuts if you don’t like pecans.
How To Make Pineapple Crumb Cake
Step 1. Set the oven to 350 degrees and use pam baking spray to grease a 9 x 13 baking dish. Add the brown sugar, sugar, and butter into a medium bowl and use your fingers to combine.
Step 2. Fold in the chopped pecans and combine. Pour the crushed pineapple, pineapple cake mix, eggs, and oil into a large bowl and combine. Pour into the prepared dish and top with the crumble mixture.
Step 3. Place into the oven for 35-45 minutes or until a test toothpick is placed in the middle and comes out clean of batter. Take out and allow it to cool while you make the icing.
Step 1. Add the powdered sugar, milk, and pineapple juice into a small bowl and whisk to combine.
Step 2. Drizzle the icing on top of the finished cake and enjoy!
What Kind Of Icing Goes Best With Pineapple Crumb Sheet Cake?
The pineapple icing drizzled on top of this crumb cake is so delicious. I wouldn’t switch it out for anything! Super simple to make and tastes great.
How To Store Pineapple Crumb Sheet Cake?
Place the cake into an airtight container for the best storage method. You must keep this stored in the fridge or freezer because it contains fruit.
More Crumb Cake Recipes:
- Raspberry Crumb Cake
- Lemon Blueberry Cream Cheese Crumb Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Cake
- Blackberry Crumb Cheesecake
Pineapple Crumb Cake
- 1 – 20 oz pineapple crushed
- 1 box pineapple cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ cup oil canola
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with pam baking spray
- Using a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar, sugar, and butter using your fingers to create acrumble topping
- Mix in the chopped pecans
- Using a large bowl, combine the crushed pineapple, pineapple cake mix, eggs, and oil
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and sprinkle the crumble topping on top
- Bake in the oven for 35 – 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Allow coolingUsing a small bowl, whisk the powdered sugar, milk, and pineapple juice until combined
- Drizzle the glaze over the cake and serve