Pineapple Rum Punch is the best new summer drink. This takes literally seconds to make and tastes so good! It’s fruity and sweet and perfect for a drink on the deck on a warm summer day. You will find yourself making it over and over again.
You, my friend, have come to the right place if you are in search of great cocktail recipes. Besides this yummy one, we have dozens more! Down below I picked out a few of my favorites I think you’ll enjoy.
Pineapple Rum Punch
If you are like me and just love the flavor of pineapple, you’re going to love this drink. It also has another one of my all time favorite things which is Malibu rum. Sounding good already isn’t it?
I love when we have guests over for a get-together and I wow them with a recipe. I have made this one several times and I’m always asked for the recipe after.
Ingredients You Need
Here is the list of things you’ll want to grab to make this pineapple rum punch recipe.
- Malibu Rum – This type of rum gives a really great tropical, coconut flavor.
- Pineapple Juice – You can find this is in the can or in a bottle at the grocery store.
- Ginger Ale -This makes the punch bubbly and adds flavor.
- Fresh Pineapple – this is just for decoration so you can leave it out if you’d like, but it definitely makes for a fun, tropical look!
How To Make Pineapple Rum Punch
Ready for the easiest drink recipe ever? All you need to do is grab a large pitcher and pour in the juice, the rum and the soda and stir. Yep, that is it.
When you pour the punch into individual glasses, add a piece of fresh pineapple for decoration. Add a bit of ice if you’d like and a colorful paper straw and you’re done! You can grab some fun Tiki glasses like the ones we used right here.
Keep your punch refrigerated (or on ice) for the best taste. If you don’t drink it all in one day (which you probably will) you can keep in in the fridge overnight and finish the next day. I wouldn’t push it much longer than a day because the soda will start to become flat and the flavor just isn’t quite the same.
I think you will definitely enjoy this recipe. Make sure you pin it for later!
More Drink Recipes To Try
- Pineapple Margarita
- Blood Orange Martini
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots
- Root Beer Float Cocktail
- Frozen Blueberry Margarita
Pineapple Rum Punch
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup Malibu Rum
- 3 cups Ginger Ale soda
- Fresh pineapple
- Add all ingredients minus the fresh fruit into a large pitcher and stir.
- Pour into glasses and add a slice of pineapple for garnish.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.