Strawberries and cheesecake are two of my all-time favorite desserts, so I always love trying new recipes. This tasty Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots recipe has a great creamy texture that will satisfy your adult sweet tooth!
Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots
These Pudding Shots are super good and so easy to prepare. If you have an upcoming party or barbecue, these shots are the perfect thing to bring. They are simple jello textured and cheesecake flavored treats with a bit of a strawberry Vodka twist. This recipe is so good that I can’t forget to mention these other wonderful recipes. This cute Gummy Bear Jello Shots and Mermaid Jello Shots are two other recipes that will for sure go with the amazing flavor of these pudding shots.
- Jello- You will need strawberry jello for this recipe.
- Water- This will be used to dissolve the jello.
- Vodka- You will need Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka for these jello shots.
- Milk- You can use your choice of whole or 2%.
- Strawberries- You will be using fresh strawberries for this recipe.
- Pudding- You will need cheesecake flavored instant jello pudding for this recipe.
How to Make Pudding Shots
Add some water to a pot to bring to a boil.
Pour in the Strawberry jello and mix until it dissolves, then place it aside to cool.
Add the milk and cheesecake pudding into a medium bowl and whisk to combine until it starts to thicken.
When the pudding is thick, add in 1/3 of the Vodka and combine until smooth. Put into the fridge to cool.
When the strawberry jello reaches room temperature, pour in 1/4 cup of Vodka and combine.
Arrange some small shot glasses onto a sheet until it’s full.
Pour in some of the strawberry jello into the prepared shot glasses until it is half full. Put into the fridge to allow the jello to finish setting.
Take out the set jello and add some cheesecake pudding on top to finish filling the shot glasses.
Serve when ready with some whipped cream, and a slice of strawberry for garnish.
Serve and Enjoy!
What Are Pudding Shots?
Pudding shots are the perfect adult treat to serve your friends and family. It is a simple and easy recipe that only takes a few minutes to prepare. You make jello and place it into the glasses, then add some pudding on top, both infused with alcohol.
How Long Do Pudding Shots Last?
Pudding shots can last from a week to 2 months depending on where it is stored. If left in the fridge in a sealed container these shots can last up to 5-7 days. But, when placed in the freezer, these shots can last for up to two months.
More jello Shot Recipes:
- Christmas Sugar Cookie Jello Shots
- Strawberry Jello Shots with Pop Rocks
- St. Patrick’s Day Jello Shots
- Unicorn Jello Shots
Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots
- 1 - 3 ounce box of Strawberry Jello
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka
- 1 small box of Cheesecake flavored Jello Instant Pudding - 3.4 ounces
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1/3 cup of Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka
- 1 Package of Fresh Strawberries
- Bring the water to a boil, and add the Strawberry Jello. Stir until the Jello is dissolved, and set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix the milk and a small box of Cheesecake Flavored Jello Instant Pudding, and whisk or stir until the pudding begins to thicken.
- When the Pudding is mixed smooth, and thick, stir in the 1/3 cup of Vodka, and mix until smooth. Place in the refrigerator, and allow to cool.
- When the Strawberry Jello is cooled to room temperature, add 1/4 cup of the Vodka, and stir until well mixed.
- Place the small shot glasses on a cookie sheet, until full.
- Fill the small shot glasses half full with the Jello mixture, and place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator. Allow cooling until Jello is set.
- When Jello is set, fill the shot glasses with the Cheesecake pudding. When ready to serve, top with Whipped Cream, and a slice of fresh Strawberry. Serve, and Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 1 small package of plastic shot glasses