Your kids are going to love these cute Popcorn Carrot Treat Bags that we created today and these take just a few minutes to make! This is a fun Easter Snack for Kids that they can also make all by themselves. Perfect for class parties at school! Even my 5 year old can make this fun snack and it’s a great idea to add to a Easter basket.
What You’ll Need For Popcorn Carrot Treat Bags
How To Make Popcorn Carrot Treat Bags
- Melt the white chocolate according to the package directions.
- Mix in the orange food coloring to your desired orange color.
- Spoon the chocolate onto the popcorn.
- Make sure to cover every kernel of popcorn with your orange chocolate.
- Spoon the popcorn mixture into a pan lined with wax paper. Let that set for about 10 minutes.
- Fold down the top of your cone bag & add your popcorn pieces inside.
- Twist the top of the bag and wrap around your green pipe cleaner.
- Twist it around 2 times to secure.
- Wrap the ends around your finger to make a spiral.
Here is my 5 year old with his fun Popcorn Carrot!
You can put them in baskets to take to Easter class parties at school and the kids will love it!
This would also be a really cute idea for a Garden party!