These adorable Bunny Pretzels are the perfect Easter treat, made with white chocolate almond bark, pretzel twists, and food coloring.
These cute little Easter snacks are a perfect way to kick off your Easter celebration. They are so simple to make and super tasty. You only need a few ingredients to make this affordable recipe. It is also a great goodie bag treat to hand out to kids.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
White Chocolate Almond Bark: This is the best melting chocolate for this recipe. You will use pink and black food coloring gel to color the chocolate.
Pretzels: You will need twists to make the rabbit head and ears.
How To Make Bunny Pretzels
Step 1. On a flat surface, lay out a big sheet of parchment paper. Use pretzels that are as flat as possible because they are easier to make. In a bowl, add 3 squares of chocolate bark and melt in the microwave until smooth. Arrange the pretzels onto the prepared parchment paper. Pour the melted chocolate into the empty spaces of the pretzels. Allow them to set for 30 minutes to dry.
Step 2. Flip over the dried pretzels. Using the remaining melted chocolate, add 3 Tbsp of it into a small bowl and 2 Tbsp in another small bowl. Place a couple of drops of the pink food coloring into the bowl with 3 Tbsp of melted chocolate and the black food coloring into the second bowl with 2 Tbsp of melted chocolate.
Step 3. Use a toothpick to pick up some of the black chocolate and place 2 black dots on the lower space of the pretzel to make the eyes. Put a little bit of pink chocolate on to make the nose and add some more on the two upper spaces to make the ears. Let the chocolate dry for 30 minutes to cool completely. Serve and enjoy!
Variations For Bunny Pretzels:
You can use some of the options below to alter the recipe to your liking.
- You can use different food coloring to have your desired Easter Look.
- If you don’t have almond bark, you can use white chocolate melting wafers.
- You can also color the white chocolate if you want a different bunny color.
Tips & Tricks
- You can store any leftovers in an airtight container or Ziplock bag.
- Keep these at room temperature for up to a week or store in the fridge.
More Bunny Recipes:
- Unicorn Easter Bunny Cake Recipe
- Easter Bunny Brownies
- Peeps Easter Bunny Cupcakes
- Easter Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Lay out a large piece of Parchment Paper on the counter or table. (Try to get Pretzel from the bag that is flat, they’re easier to make) Melt 3 squares of White Chocolate Almond Bark in the Microwave, and lay the Pretzels out on the Parchment.
- Fill the spaces in the Pretzel with the melted White Chocolate, and let dry or set for 30 minutes. Turn each of the Pretzels over, and from the leftover melted White Chocolate, place about 3 Tablespoons of the melted Chocolate in a small dish, and 2 Tablespoons of the Melted Chocolate in another small dish.
- Add Pink Food Coloring Gel to the 3 Tablespoons of White Chocolate in the small dish, and add the Black Food Coloring Gel to the dish with 2 Tablespoons of melted White Chocolate. Using a Toothpick, add 2 Black dots to the lower space in the Pretzel (for the eyes).
- Add a small amount of the Pink for the Nose using a toothpick. Add a small amount of the Pink Chocolate to the upper 2 spaces, creating the ears. Allow about 30 minutes for the Chocolate to set, or dry completely. Serve, and Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.