We are so excited to be a 2014 Ambassador for Popsicle once again this year! My boys are huge fans of Popsicle like most kids & we love coming up with fun Popsicle ideas. My boys are also huge fans of Star Wars so we created these fun Star Wars Lightsaber Popsicles including a FREE Printable! These would be awesome for a Star Wars party or just a fun afternoon treat for your little Star Wars fans.
Table of Contents
- What You’ll Need For Star Wars Lightsaber Popsicles
- Here is a close up…
- Here is your FREE Lightsaber Printable to add to the Popsicle sticks. Click on the picture, save, print, & cut out!
- Now the kids can have fun with their Popsicle’s before they eat them!
- Simple ideas like this are always the best especially for parties when you have so much to plan for.
- Other Fun Star Wars Ideas
What You’ll Need For Star Wars Lightsaber Popsicles
- Rainbow Popsicles
- Lightsaber Handle (FREE printable below)
Start out by printing off the lightsaber handles and cut them out with scissors. If you are making these for a party you want to have your bucket of ice ready so you can keep them cold for the kids. Also add tape on the back of the cut out handles before you take your Popsicles out of the package. Just press the handles on the stick and then place them in a bucket of ice. How easy is that?!