Here are four simple Preschool Easter Party Food Ideas that are super easy to make! We created these Bunny Butt Donuts, Fruit Carrots, Bunny Juice Boxes, and Bunny Popcorn Bags in less than 2 hours! The kids loved them and we love how easy these are to make.
Preschool Easter Party Food Ideas
This year I was in charge of the Easter party for my 4 year old’s preschool class. I actually forgot about it until the last minute and needed to come up with some super easy ideas that I could make quickly! I ran to the store, grabbed a few things, and we created these fun Preschool Easter Party Food Ideas. They were a hit with the kids and and didn’t take a lot of time to make.
Bunny Butt Donuts
Bunny Butt Donut Ingredients:
- 1 Package of Mini Donuts
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Regular Marshmallows
- Pink Heart Sprinkles
- White Cookie Icing
- Small Flower Cookie Cutter
- Start out by cutting the ends off of the jumbo marshmallows using kitchen scissors.
- Place the marshmallow ends on a work surface and cut out a flower shape with your cookie cutter.
- Attach the marshmallows on the top to look like bunny tails using your white icing.
- Cut the regular marshmallows in half using your kitchen scissors.
- Attach on the heart sprinkles using your icing.
- Then also attach the marshmallow halves under the tail.
- You might want to using a little bit of icing connecting the marshmallows if the feet will not stick to the powder on the donut.
Bunny Juice Boxes
Bunny Juice Box Ingredients:
- 1 Package of Juice Boxes (we used Minute Maid)
- White Paper
- Cotton Balls
- Black Marker
- Pink Poms
- 1 Sheet of White Foam
- Pink Paper
- Cut the sheets of white paper to fit around the juice boxes & use tape on the back side.
- Use your marker on the front to make the eyes.
- Attach the pink poms & 1 cotton ball cut in half with glue for the nose.
- Cut out the ears from the white foam sheet.
- Also but out the centers of the ears using the pink paper.
- Attach the pink paper cut outs with glue. We just stuck ours in the back & they stayed put. You can always glue.
Also…make sure to take out the straws before you decorate.
Bunny Popcorn Bags
Bunny Popcorn Bags Ingredients:
- Pop your popcorn and place the popcorn in your round bags.
- Loop your white pipe cleaners around the top to look like ears.
- Attach on the googly eyes, pink poms, and cotton balls on the front for the face using the glue…so easy!
Fruit Carrots In Grape Dirt
Fruit Carrots In Grape Dirt Ingredients:
- Fill the cone shaped bags with clementine slices.
- Attach the green pipe cleaner around the top & shape to look like stems.
- Place the filled bags in a clear glass bowl (with a flat bottom) around the edges.
- Fill the bowl up with dark grapes around the fruit carrots to look like dirt.