Pumpkin Brownies are the perfect Fall treat! You can’t have a great season without these tasty fall brownies. Pumpkin Spice Brownies are sweet, soft, chewy and loaded with chocolate chips!
Pumpkin Spice Brownies
This season wouldn’t be complete without these lovely Pumpkin Spice Brownies. Pumpkin is the top flavoring for Autumn and everyone is wanting something pumpkin-flavored, so why not give these amazing pumpkin brownies a try? They are great for parties, desserts, or buffets where you can spread this delicious recipe to everyone you know! And, before you go, make sure to add these Nutter Butter Brownies and Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies with these pumpkin spice delights!
- Butter– Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Brown Sugar– Use this to add richness to the recipe.
- Eggs– Use these at room temperature.
- Pumpkin Puree– Use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin filling.
- Vanilla– Use pure extract for the best flavoring.
- Flour– Use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Baking Powder– Use this to allow the brownies to rise in the oven.
- Cinnamon– Use this for additional flavoring.
- Ginger– Use this for additional taste.
- Nutmeg– Use this to add aroma to your dessert.
- Salt– Use this to bring out the flavors in the recipe.
- Chocolate Chips– Use semi-sweet chocolate chips for this recipe.
How to Make Pumpkin Brownies
To start, set the oven to 350 degrees.
First, use a non-stick cooking spray such as Pam to grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
Secondly, place the butter and brown sugar into a large bowl and beat to combine.
Thirdly, add in the eggs, pumpkin puree, and vanilla and beat again until combined.
Next, add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt into another bowl and combine.
In addition, combine the wet and dry ingredients together until fully combined.
Afterward, add in the chocolate chips and fold to combine.
Furthermore, place the batter into the prepared pan and use a spatula to evenly spread out. (Batter should be very thick so make sure it’s even before baking.
To finish, place in the oven for 30 minutes and use a toothpick to test if it is done.
Serve and Enjoy!
What are Pumpkin Brownies?
Pumpkin brownies are a simple and easy brownie recipe infused with pumpkin flavoring. Pumpkin puree is one of the main ways to make these pumpkin brownies. You can also add other spices to enhance the flavor of the recipe.
Can I Use Pumpkin Pie Filling instead of pumpkin puree?
No, you don’t want to use pumpkin pie filling instead of pumpkin puree. Pumpkin puree is 100% pumpkin without any added spices. Whereas Pumpkin filling is pumpkin with added sugars and spices.
More Brownie Recipes:
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13 inch pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together the softened butter and brown sugar. Then mix in the eggs, pumpkin puree, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. Then add these dry ingredients to the wet ingredients (butter, sugar, etc). Mix this well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour this mixture into the baking pan. The batter is VERY thick so use a spatula to even it out in the pan and make sure it’s level before baking.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Test for doneness with a toothpick.