These Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies are to die for with rich and creamy peanut butter, milk chocolate chips, and with delicious chocolate ganache on top. It’s like a Reese’s in the form of a brownie!
Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies
This Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies recipe is so good! The brownie recipe is simple to put together and only takes about an hour to prepare and bake. This Killer Brownie Copycat recipe is well worth every step it takes to create. The flavors delicious with a soft and chewy texture. If you love chocolate and peanut butter and can’t get enough of desserts like Easy Peanut Butter Fudge or Peanut Butter Pretzel Chocolate Clusters you can’t go wrong with this recipe.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe
- Sugar- Every great dessert recipe uses sugar as an ingredient.
- Eggs- Be sure to use eggs that are at room temperature.
- Vanilla Extract- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Chocolate chips- You will need to get semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter chips for this recipe.
- Flour- Use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Cocoa Powder- Be sure to get Hershey’s brand for this recipe.
- Salt- This will help bring out the flavors in your recipe.
- Peanut Butter- You will need creamy and chunky peanut butter for this recipe.
- Powdered sugar- This is the best sugar for the homemade frosting.
- Heavy Whipping Cream- This will help with the consistency of your chocolate.
How to Make Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies
Pour the heavy cream into a small pot and bring it to a simmer.
Place the chocolate chips into a heat-safe bowl and add the heated cream and whisk to combine until smooth.
Set the oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line two 8×8 inch pans and grease with Pam.
Add the flour, cocoa powder, and salt into a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
Add the butter and sugar into a large bowl and beat until combined.
One at a time, add in the eggs, then the vanilla, and combine.
Slowly add in the dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
Put the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips into the batter and fold in to combine.
Separate the batter into the two prepared pans.
Put the pans into the preheated oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until a tester placed into the middle comes out clean.
Take out and let it sit to cool on a counter.
Peanut Butter Filling
Add all the frosting ingredients to a standing mixer and beat to combine until smooth.
Building the brownies directions
Take out the brownies from the pans and put them onto a cutting board.
Begin adding the frosting onto the bottom layer of the brownies and evenly spreading to the edges.
Slowly place another layer on top of the frosting.
Spread the ganache on top of the layers.
Add 1/2 C of peanut butter in a heat0safe bowl and melt for 30-seconds.
Add the melted peanut butter into a piping bag and drizzle on top of the finished brownies.
Cut and enjoy!
What Mix-ins Can I Add to My Brownies?
For this recipe, there is not really a need for any mix-ins because the flavor is very rich already. However, if you’re the type of person to enjoy a fully packed brownie, then there are a few things you can add-in. You can add in M&M’s, Chocolate chips (any kind), caramel pieces, and many others.
Do I Need to Frost These Killer Brownies?
This brownie recipe already has a delicious peanut butter frosting in it. It is evenly spread between each layer of the brownie. Then, a ganache is added on top of the recipe.
More Peanut Butter Recipes:
- Creamy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Banana Cupcakes
Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies
- Using a small pot, bring the heavy whipping cream to a slow simmer
- Pour over the chocolate chips in a heat-safe bowl and whisk until combined and smooth
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray and line 2 8x8 pan with parchment paper and spray with pam baking spray
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt
- Using a large bowl, beat together the melted butter and sugar until combined
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla until combined
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined
- Fold in the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips
- Divide the batter between the two pans and spread evenly
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Allow cooling completely on the counter
Peanut butter filling
- Using a standing mixer, beat all ingredients together until combined and smooth
- Building the brownies directions
- Remove the brownies from the pans and place them onto a cutting board
- Scoop the frosting onto the bottom layer of brownies and spread evenly
- Carefully place the second layer of brownies on top
- Spread the ganache onto the top layer of brownies
- Scoop the ½ C peanut butter into a microwave-safe bowl and heat up for 30 seconds to melt
- Scoop into the disposable piping bag and cut the tip-off
- Drizzle over the brownies
- Cut and enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 1 disposable piping bag