We created this fun Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas Fruit Snack the other day & my boys thought these were so cute! My 11 year old thought of this fun idea & this is a great way to get the kids to eat a healthy after school Christmas snack!
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas Fruit Snack
- 2 Pears
- 2 Pretzel Twists
- Candy Eyes
- 2 Cherries
- Cut the bottoms of the pears so they will sit on a plate without rolling around.
- Make 2 holes on the sides using a knife.
- Break the pretzel twists in half & press the halves in the holes on the pear.
- Place on the edible eyes (use peanut butter if they will not stick).
- Place a cherry on the tip for the nose….that’s it!
Here is a close up…
This is such a easy Christmas snack that the kids can create all by themselves!
If you like our Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas Fruit Snack…make sure to check out our other Christmas ideas HERE!