Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas Fruit Snack
We created this fun Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas Fruit Snack the other day & my boys thought these were so cute! My 11 year old thought of this fun idea & this is a great way to get the kids to eat a healthy after school Christmas snack!
- 2 Pears
- 2 Pretzel Twists
- Candy Eyes
- 2 Cherries
- Cut the bottoms of the pears so they will sit on a plate without rolling around.
- Make 2 holes on the sides using a knife.
- Break the pretzel twists in half & press the halves in the holes on the pear.
- Place on the edible eyes (use peanut butter if they will not stick).
- Place a cherry on the tip for the nose….that’s it!
If you like our Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas Fruit Snack…make sure to check out our other Christmas ideas HERE!