Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Mini Breakfast Donuts for Christmas!
We came up with these fun Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Mini Breakfast Donuts and these are SO easy to make! My boys just loved these.
- Mini Plain Donuts
- Turkey Bacon
- Mini Marshmallows
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Place the donuts on a plate.
- Cut off the tips from strawberries & place on the hole for the nose.
- Cut mini marshmallows in half & place on the top for eyes.
- Place mini chocolate chips on the marshmallows halves for pupils.
- Take your cooked turkey bacon & cut it in strips for the antlers.
If you like our Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Mini Breakfast Donuts…make sure to check out our other fun food ideas HERE!