These Christmas Snack Bags would be perfect to hand out to the kids for Christmas class parties at school! These take just a few minutes to make and I plan on giving these out to my 4-year old’s preschool class this year. I bet the kids will love these and you will love how quickly you can make a ton of these!
These fun Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Snack Bags are so easy to make using mini pretzel twists.
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Snack Bags
- Start out by filling up the baggies with the mini pretzels.
- Twist a brown pipe cleaner around the top & then shape the ends into antlers.
- Glue on the eyes and nose.
We created Christmas Snowman Snack Bags and filled these guys with popcorn…so easy!
Snowman Snack Bags
- Fill the baggies with popcorn.
- Twist the bottom and then twist around a red pipe cleaner to look like a scarf (we cut the pipe cleaners in half).
- Cut out noses from a orange piece of paper. Glue them on the front.
- Make dots for the eyes and mouth using a black sharpie.
- Cut out hats from a black piece of card stock paper and glue or tape them on the top.
These fun Grinch Snack Bags are filled with green grapes.
The Grinch Snack Bags
- Start out by drawing the face on the baggie before you fill it using the black sharpie.
- Then cut out the eyes from the yellow duck tape with scissors.
- Press the eyes on the baggie and make the pupil using red sharpie.
- Twist the top and wrap around the green pipe cleaner.
- Shape the ends to look like Grinch hair.