Here are a few simple St. Patrick’s Day pizza ideas that we made years ago just to have fun with our dinners! This Shamrock Pizza is super simple and brought the smiles!
Shamrock Pepperoni Pizza
We made this Shamrock Pepperoni Pizza one night as I was making a pizza for my boys and I thought hey, why not make shamrocks out of our turkey pepperoni since St. Patrick’s Day is this week. I just took a very small heart shaped cookie cutter and cut three of those. I used the scraps for the stem. Turned out pretty cute and they loved it!
Lucky Rainbow Pizza
This Lucky Rainbow Pizza is just something fun that we made using a frozen pizza, peppers, tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. My 8 year old had just started liking peppers and wanted to try this!
- Cut up yellow and green peppers into strips.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cut those in 4 pieces (you could also use red bell peppers).
- Make a pot out of the green peppers (you could also use black olives).
- Chop up some small pieces of the yellow pepper for the gold.
- Line up the peppers and tomato to make the rainbow.
- Use fresh mozzarella for the cloud, but you could use any sliced white cheese.
- Cut out a few shamrocks from the green bell pepper with a shamrock cookie cutter. You could cut out small hearts and make it that way if you do not have a shamrock cutter.
- Bake as usual.
Shamrock Pita Pizza
We made these Shamrock Pita Pizzas using Pita Bread, Pesto, Fresh Mozzarella, and rotisserie chicken. This one might get the kids to try Pesto!
- Cut the pita bread into heart shapes with kitchen scissors.
- Save one of the scraps for the stem.
- Layer the chicken on first, then the mozzarella, then the pesto on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
St. Patrick’s Day Biscuit Pizza
These super easy pizzas are fun to let the kids decorate. They are made by using biscuits, pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, bell peppers and black olives. We used a cookie cutter for the shamrock peppers. They are so much fun for the kids to decorate themselves and gets them to eat some veggies they normally wouldn’t want to eat. You can also use this recipe and make them in the air fryer!
- Heat the oven to 350.
- You can either roll out the biscuit dough or stretch them using your fingers.
- Spread pizza sauce on top.
- Let the kids sprinkle on the cheese and decorate using the veggies!