Make Easy Air Fryer Pizza for a delicious build-your-own pizza dinner the whole family will love. Biscuit dough crusts topped with sauce, pepperoni, sausage, and cheese, then baked fresh in minutes in the air fryer. Pizza night has never been so fun!
Easy Air Fryer Pizza
Making homemade pizza from scratch is a bit of a project, but making these Easy Air Fryer Pizzas is really fun! We love them with pepperoni and Italian sausage, but you can make them with any toppings you enjoy. The best part is that they cook up in 4 minutes in the air fryer. So simple!
Love great air fryer recipes? Here are some of our favorites: Easy Air Fryer Bagels | Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks | BBQ Air Fryer Sausage and Potatoes | Air Fryer Pizza Pasta Recipe | Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Salmon
Here’s what you’ll need to make a air fryer pizzas (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the easy to print recipe card):
- Grands Biscuits – buy the type with flaky layers because they will be easy to separate each biscuit into two pieces.
- Pizza sauce – find my best homemade pizza sauce recipe here.
- Italian sausage – you can buy the sausage fully cooked and crumbled and all ready to use, or buy it raw and cook it with a little olive oil before making pizzas.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese – another option would be to use pizza blend cheese.
How to Make Air Fryer Pizza
Open the package of biscuits and separate each biscuit into two layers. Roll each piece of biscuit out into a 4-inch circle.
Top each dough circle with about 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce.
Add a couple of slices of pepperoni to each pizza.
Next, add some of the sausage to each pizza.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top of each pizza.
Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray. Gently transfer 2-4 of the pizzas to the basket, leaving about 1 inch of space between each. The number of pizzas you can cook at once will depend on how large the air fryer is.
Air fry the pizzas at 400° for 4 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove the pizzas from the basket and cool slightly on a wire cooling rack. Repeat the cooking process with the remaining pizzas.
Other Topping Ideas for Making Easy Air Fryer Pizzas
- Bell peppers
- Cooked chicken
- Cooked bacon
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Fresh basil
Make You Own Pizza Bar
For a fun party, pizza night, kids sleepover, or birthday celebration, make a mini pizza bar! Prep the pizza crusts and place at the beginning of the bar, then line up toppings with the sauce first, then all of the various topping options, and finally the cheese. Place the pizzas into the air fryer and cook a few at a time.
How to Store Leftovers
Keep the leftover pizzas in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days. We used a zip-top bag and it worked really well. Reheat the pizzas in the microwave or air fryer in 30-second heating intervals until warm.
More Recipes You Will Enjoy
- Chocolate Mousse Brownies
- Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes
- Pink Champaign Cheesecake
- Easy Honey Glazed Carrots
Easy Air Fryer Pizza
- 1 can Grands Biscuits with flaky layers
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage fully cooked
- 1 package pepperoni slices
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Open the package of biscuits and separate each biscuit into two layers. Roll each piece of biscuit out into a 4-inch circle.
- Top each dough circle with about 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce.
- Add pepperoni and sausage and then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray. Gently transfer 2-4 of the pizzas to the basket, leaving about 1 inch of space between each.
- Air fry the pizzas at 400° for 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove the pizzas from the basket and cool slightly on a wire cooling rack. Repeat the cooking process with the remaining pizzas.