This amazing Lucky Charms Fudge has an incredible silky and creamy texture with bits of vibrant lucky charms cereal inside. The taste of this is so sweet and delectable that you will have to have seconds!
St. Patricks Day Fudge
This fudge is so delicious and easy to make. This Cereal Fudge will make you feel like you got it fresh from a candy store. It’s even better when you can have it homemade and ready in minutes. Add a vibrant and eye-popping dessert for St. Patrick’s Day this year!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Butter: It is best to use unsalted butter for this recipe. Using unsalted butter will give you control of the flavoring in the recipe. This will allow the rawest and most natural flavor to come out in the recipe.
Granulated Sugar: In addition to adding a sweeter flavor to a fudge recipe. Granulated sugar improves the texture and flavor of the cookie.
Vanilla Extract: Vanilla is used not only to add an aroma to the recipe but also to enhance the flavor as well for a sweeter and more delicious recipe.
Flour: Don’t skip the flour. it might seem like it doesn’t belong but it helps to thicken the fudge.
Sweetened Condensed Milk: This is ingredient is all about getting that smooth and almost creamy texture that you love when it comes to fudge.
Food Coloring Gel: Be sure to use food coloring gel and not the liquid form to make it blend easier into the ingredients. Use a drop to a couple of drops to make the desired color of the recipe.
How To Make Lucky Charms Fudge
Step 1. Grease a 9-inch square pan with Pam and line the base with parchment paper. Add the butter, sugar, and vanilla into the mixing bowl of a standing mixer and combine until smooth.
Step 2. In a heat-safe bowl, add the flour and heat in the microwave until hot (1-2 min). Make sure to stop and stir to cook evenly. Put the flour and salt into the mixing bowl and combine.
Step 3. Heat the white chocolate in 10-second increments in the microwave until melted. Mix in between each interval. Add in the condensed milk and combine until smooth.
Step 4. Add the chocolate into the mixing bowl and combine on low. Add in a few drops of the food coloring until you have a light green. Put 1 cup of lucky charms and fold to combine.
Step 5. Put the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out evenly with a spatula or spoon. Top with the rest of the lucky charms.
Step 6. Allow the fudge to chill for 2 hours or longer until firm. Slice into 2-inch squares and enjoy!
What Flavor Is Lucky Charms Fudge?
The lucky charms fudge is a simple vanilla flavor using vanilla extract. The cereal adds additional flavor using the marshmallow pieces to enhance it as well as the texture of the fudge.
How To Store Lucky Charms Fudge?
Place the fudge into an airtight container. The recipe is best kept at room temperature or in the fridge. Storing in the fridge or even the freezer is sure to extend the shelf life greatly. It can last up to 3 months in the freezer.
More St. Patrick’s Day Recipes:
- Thumbprint St. Patrick Day Cookies
- St Patrick Day Cookie Bars
- Leprechaun Bait for St. Patrick Day
- St. Patrick Day Oreos
Lucky Charms Fudge
- 1 stick of butter – softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups White Chocolate Almond Bark – Melting Chocolate
- 1 can Eagle-brand sweetened condensed milk – 14 ounces
- 2 cups Lucky Charms – divided – see instructions
- Green Food Coloring Gel
- Spray a 9-inch square pan with cooking spray, and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, mix the Butter, Sugar, and Vanilla until smooth.
- Place the flour in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave the Flour until it’s hot, about 1 1/2 minutes, stopping, and stirring about halfway through heating.
- Add the Flour and Salt to the mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Melt the White Chocolate in the microwave at 10-second intervals, stirring between intervals, until melted.
- Add the Eagle-brand milk to the melted White Chocolate, and stir until smooth.
- Add the White Chocolate mixture to the mixing bowl, and mix on low until completely blended.
- Add the Green Food Coloring Gel, a few drops at a time until you have a light green color.
- Add half of the Lucky Charms (1 cup) to the Fudge
- Pour the Fudge into the square pan, and press evenly into the pan with a spatula or the back of a large spoon.
- Add the remaining Lucky Charms on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or longer if needed, until the fudge is firm, and set.
- Cut fudge into 1 to 2-inch squares, and place on a plate or platter to serve. Enjoy.