We came up with this Snowman Lunch today and my 5 year old agreed that this is the cutest lunch that we have ever made! Which is surprising he said that for all the fun stuff that we make and that it does not include his favorite…peanut butter and jelly!
We rarely get snow here in Atlanta to make real snowmen, but we had just about as much fun making this one!
- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
- Sliced deli turkey
- Sliced provolone cheese
- 1 mini carrot
- Low fat cottage cheese
How To Make Snowman Sandwich
- Use a round cookie cutter to cut out the bread, cheese, and turkey. If you do not have that just cut out a circle from one of the bread slices and use that as a guide for the cheese and turkey.
- Place the bread on the plate and top with the turkey and cheese. Cut just a bit off the top of the head for the hat.
- Use raisins to decorate our snowman, but you could also use dark grapes.
- Use cottage cheese for the snow on the bottom.
- Cut a small carrot and attach that on the face with just a small amount of cottage cheese. You could also just make a hole and just poke that in as well.
- Use pretzel sticks for the arms and press 3 raisins together for the mittens.
- Use turkey scraps to make the scarf.