Snowman Cheese Ball
With Christmas just around the corner, I’m sure many of you have tons of plans to get together with friends and family to enjoy the holidays with. And, what better way to celebrate this season, then with tons of delicious food. This Christmas Snowman Cheese Ball Recipe will be a great addition to any meal you share with your loved ones.
Snowman Cheese Ball
This Snowman Cheese Ball is extremely adorable and very festive. This recipe is super easy and simple to follow along with and the blend of ingredients fit so well together, The flavors are very good and one bite of it will just melt in your mouth. You can have this cheeseball with crackers, chips, bread, and more. This will with no doubt become a favorite, so keep this one handy.
Holidays are all about fun and festive appetizers that don’t take a long time to prepare. I think my favorite thing about this cheese ball is that it also works as a table decoration! How great is that! Plus it’s super cute! Appetizers and finger foods are always the perfect menu item to have for your holiday guests to nosh on. I love creating savory one or two-bite munchies to serve to my guests like these Coca-Cola Air Fryer Wings. Or my Toasted Ravioli is a tasty hors d’oeuvre that is a crowd-pleaser. And for the kids at your party that may have a pretty basic idea of what party food should be, my Mozzarella Cheese Sticks are perfect!
- Cream Cheese – You will need this to be softened to room temperature.
- Parmesan Cheese – This will add a nuttier cheesy flavor to the recipe.
- Mozzarella Cheese – This will add a mild and fresh flavor to your recipe.
- Monterey Jack Cheese – You can shred this at home or buy pre-shredded cheese from the store.
- Worcestershire Sauce- This will add a delicious salt taste to your cheese ball.
- Garlic Salt- The garlic salt will need to be coarse ground for this recipe.
- Onion Powder- This will add a slight onion taste without using an actual onion.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning- This will be a wonderful blend of spices to add additional flavor.
- Pimentos- These are peppers and they will add a sweet and mild taste to the recipe.
- Orange Marmalade- This will add a lovely citrus flavor to your cheese ball.
- Black Olives – These will need to be cut into small pieces for decorating.
- Carrot – The carrot will be used to decorate and be used for the snowman nose.
- Red Pepper- This will be cut into a thin strip for the neck scarf of the snowman.
How to make a Christmas Cheese Ball Into a Snowman
What Cheeses Are Best for Cheese Balls?
The best cheese is all cheese, I must say. However, the cheese used in this recipe is the best for these cheese balls. The Parmesan, Monterey Jack, and Mozzarella it very well together and are the best choice to use,
What Should I Serve With This?
You can serve this cheese ball recipe with many things. For example, you can serve it with crackers, Bagel Chips, Garlic Chips, or bread. That way you can use them to dip in the cheese ball or spread the cheese onto the crackers.
- Dill Pickle Dip
- Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Dr. Pepper Instant Pot Meatballs Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Roll-ups
- 1 Corn Skewer
- 3 packages Cream Cheese - 8 ounces each - Softened to room temperature
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese - shredded
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese - shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese - shredded
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Ground Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 cup Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Pimentos
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Marmalade
- 2 Black Olives - cut in small pieces - for decorating
- 1 Carrot - tip - for Nose
- A thin strip of Red Pepper for the neck scarf
- In a mixing bowl, blend the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese, until smooth. Add the Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, onion powder, Everything Bagel Seasoning, Pimentos, and Marmalade, and mix until well blended. Remove from the mixing bowl and place the cheese ball mixture on a large piece of parchment paper. Form 1 medium size ball, and 1 small ball from the cheese mixture. Place the medium size ball on the corn skewer, and then place the smaller one on top of the larger ball. Cover the balls in the shredded mozzarella cheese, and place on a plate, and then in the refrigerator. Cut the black olives into small pieces, and set aside. Cut the tip-off of a small carrot - for the nose - and slice a thin strip of Red Pepper for the scarf.
- Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator, and place the black olive pieces on the cheese ball for the eyes, mouth, and buttons down the front. Place the small carrot tip in the center of the face for the nose. Place the red pepper strip around the cheese ball at the bottom of the small ball, for the neck. Place crackers, Bagel Chips, Garlic Chips, or crusty bread around the plate for dipping, or spreading the cheese ball. Serve and Enjoy!
- Keep cheese ball refrigerated if not serving immediately, and refrigerate any leftovers.