This adorable Snowman Cheese Ball is made of a everything bagel seasoned cream cheese and other cheeses. This easy Christmas appetizer has so much flavor and is always such a huge hit at Holiday gatherings.
Snowman Cheese Ball Recipe
This Snowman Cheese Ball is so adorable and very festive. This recipe is super easy and simple to follow along with and the blend of ingredients fit so well together. You can have this cheeseball with crackers, chips, bread, and more. This will with no doubt become a favorite Christmas appetizer, so keep this one handy.
Holidays are all about fun and festive appetizers that don’t take a long time to prepare. I think my favorite thing about this cheese ball is that it also works as a table decoration! How great is that! Plus it’s super cute! Appetizers and finger foods are always the perfect menu item to have for your holiday guests to nosh on.
These Mini Christmas Cheeseball Bites are another favorite appetizer for the Holidays.
What You’ll Need:
- Cream Cheese – You will need this to be softened to room temperature.
- Cheese – shredded Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese and Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Worcestershire Sauce – This will add a delicious salt taste to your cheese ball.
- Seasonings – Garlic Salt, Onion Powder and Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Pimentos- These are peppers and they will add a sweet and mild taste to the recipe.
- Orange Marmalade – This will add a lovely citrus flavor to your cheese ball. Totally optional, but we highly recommend adding it.
- Black Olives – used for decorating
- Carrot – just a small piece of a baby carrot for the carrot nose.
- Red Pepper – This will be cut into a thin strip for the neck scarf of the snowman.
How To Make a Snowman Cheese Ball
- Making the Cheese Ball: Combine the cheeseball ingredients in a large bowl. Scoop the mixture onto parchment paper, divide cheese mixture and form two balls (one smaller cheese ball and one larger cheese ball) and coat them with the shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Decorating: press on your cut veggies using the olives for the eyes, mouth and buttons. The carrot for the nose and red pepper for the scarf.
There are several ways to change up this recipe. Feel free to get creative using whatever you have on hand.
- Cheese – feel free to change out any of the shredded cheese. Cheddar cheese is also a great option.
- Seasoning – if you want more of a basic recipe, try adding Ranch seasoning to the cream cheese mixture and proceed with adding the other cheese’s.
- Snowman Size – you can always make 2 mini snowmen by cutting the portions in half.
- Spice it up – add some cayenne pepper to the cheese ball if you like spicy.
- Decorating – change decor to whatever you have on hand. Some options are whole peppercorns, celery sticks, green onions, almonds, raisins, pretzel sticks, etc…
What To Serve With A Snowman Cheese Ball:
You can serve this cheese ball recipe with many things. For example, you can serve it with crackers, Bagel Chips, Garlic Chips, or bread. That way you can use them to dip in the cheese ball or spread the cheese onto the crackers.
More Holiday Appetizers
- Christmas Tree Appetizer
- Cucumber Bites
- Antipasto Wreath
- Candy Cane Charcuterie Board
- Charcuterie Christmas Tree
Snowman Cheese Ball
- 3 8 ounce packages Cream Cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 cup Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Pimentos
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Marmalade
- 2 Black Olives cut in small pieces
- 1 mini Carrot for the nose
- 1 thin strip Red Pepper for the neck scarf
- In a mixing bowl, blend the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese, until smooth. Add the Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, onion powder, Everything Bagel Seasoning, Pimentos, and Marmalade, and mix until well blended.
- Remove from the mixing bowl and place the cheese ball mixture on a large piece of parchment paper. Form 1 medium size ball, and 1 small ball from the cheese mixture. Place the medium size ball on the corn skewer, and then place the smaller one on top of the larger ball. Cover the balls in the shredded mozzarella cheese, and place on a plate, and then in the refrigerator.
- Cut the black olives into small pieces, and set aside. Cut the tip-off of a small carrot – for the nose – and slice a thin strip of Red Pepper for the scarf.
- Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator, and place the black olive pieces on the cheese ball for the eyes, mouth, and buttons down the front. Place the small carrot tip in the center of the face for the nose. Place the red pepper strip around the cheese ball at the bottom of the small ball, for the neck.
- Place crackers, Bagel Chips, Garlic Chips, or crusty bread around the plate for dipping, or spreading the cheese ball. Serve and Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 1 Corn Skewer same as wooden skewer