Football season kicks off this week and we have been making lots of fun football snacks and dinners. The boys (and dad) got a kick out of this Spaghetti with Turkey Footballs!
Spaghetti with Turkey Meatball Footballs
What You’ll Need
How To Make Turkey Meatball Football Spaghetti
- Mix the meatball ingredients and shape into footballs.
- Follow the recipe and cook them a few minutes on each side in a pan.
- Take the shredded cheese and make the laces and stripes on the little footballs.
- Place the noodles on the plate and top with the sauce.
- Add the footballs on very top and kind of press them into the sauce.
We hope that you enjoy this kick off week of football. Our team is the Atlanta Falcons and they were just predicted to go to the next super bowl! Woohoo! This will be a fun year for us to watch and we hope those Falcons can live up to it!
Other Fun Football Recipes
- 7 Layer Football Dip
- Football Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Footballs
- 30+ The Best Football Party Food