Are you looking for a fun and festive way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Look no further than this delicious St Patrick’s Day Pudding Parfait! It’s easy to put together and is sure to please everyone. So, get in the spirit of the holiday and give this recipe a try today.
St Patty’s Day Pudding Parfait
This St Patrick’s Day Pudding Parfait is absolutely perfect for celebrating with the luck of the Irish. The vanilla pudding is whipped together with the heavy cream. It turns it into a mousse and makes it look like buttercream.
(full amounts in recipe box below)
- Instant chocolate pudding
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Heavy cream
- Mint extract
- Green food coloring
- Oreo cookies
How to Make St Patrick’s Day Pudding Parfaits
Add the milk into a medium bowl and mix it with the chocolate pudding. Place in the refrigerator to firm up.
In another bowl, add 2 cups of heavy cream and beat it with the vanilla pudding. Add green extract and green food coloring.
Assemble the cups by adding chocolate pudding to the bottom of the cups, then add a layer of green. Next, add a layer of cookies, then whipped topping.
Top it with a large dollop of green pudding.
Decorate with a gold coin.
How to Store
Place the St. Patrick’s Pudding Parfaits covered in the refrigerator. They are best eaten the same day but will last for up to 3 days. I do not recommend freezing them as it changes the texture.
Making it Dairy Free
First make sure the pudding is dairy free. Then you can replace the whipping cream and milk, you can use coconut milk, cashew milk, almond milk or rice milk. While the pudding will be delicious, it will not be as creamy or thick.
More Pudding Desserts
- Key Lime Pie Pudding Shots
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots
- Crock Pot Rice Pudding
- The Best Banana Pudding Recipe
St Patrick’s Day Pudding Parfaits
- 3.9 ounce instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 3.9 ounce instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract or mint, depending on your tastes
- Green food coloring
- 8 Oreo cookies any cream filled chocolate cookies
- 8 oz whipped topping
- Pour in 2 cups of milk into a medium bowl, then add the chocolate pudding mix. Use a hand mixer to combine the 2 ingredients and beat on low for 2 minutes, then place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to set up.
- In a separate bowl, pour in the 2 cups of heavy cream and add the vanilla pudding mix. Begin by beating the ingredients together at low speed. Then gradually beat at a faster speed, until the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla extract and green food coloring (to your desired color).
- Place a thick layer of the chocolate pudding into each of your 4 cups. Then add a layer of the green whipped pudding. Next, add a layer of crumbled oreo cookies. Then a layer of whipped topping. Top it off with a large dollop of the green whipped pudding.
- Decorate with a chocolate gold coin and oreo crumbs.
- Place them in the fridge and serve chilled.