These Key Lime Pie Pudding Shots are perfect for any occasion. They’re so easy to make and they taste delicious. It tastes like Key Lime Pie. These adult-only shots are perfect for any occasion.
Key Lime Pie Pudding Shots
These Key Lime Pie Pudding Shots are delicious, you’ll want to have them all in one sitting. These shooters are so simple to make and taste exactly like a Key Lime Pie without all the extra work. With a bit of crust made graham crackers, then topped with a creamy middle, and whipped topping, you can even top with a tangy garnish of fresh Key Lime. Shots are a great way to liven up a party, so if you like this recipe, you will love these Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots or these Starburst Jello Shots.
- Graham Crackers– This will be used for the base crumbs of the shot glasses.
- Pudding– You will need cheesecake pudding for this recipe.
- Key Lime Juice– You can use fresh lime juice; Nellie and Joes Key Lime Juice.
- Rum Chata– This will be infused into the key lime batter.
- Milk– You can use 2% or whole milk.
- Whipped Topping– You can use Reddi Whip for this topping.
- Key Limes– You will cut these into slices to prepare.
- Neon Lime Food Coloring– Be sure to use the food coloring gel and not the liquid.
How to Make Pudding Shots
To start, you will need to place the graham crackers into a blender or food processor and combine, until fully crushed.
First, add a bit of the crumble into each shooter glass.
Secondly, add the cheesecake pudding, and milk with Key lime juice and RumChata, into a bowl and combine.
Thirdly, place a few drops of the neon, lime, food coloring gel into the batter and combine until fully incorporated.
Next, add some of the Reddi whipped topping onto the glasses and place it into the fridge.
Finally, clean off and slice the key limes and garnish the top of each of the shooter glasses.
Serve and Enjoy!
What is a Key Lime Pie Shooter?
A Key Lime Shooter is a shot with the flavor and style of a Key Lime Pie. The base of the shooter starts with a graham cracker crust. Then, the base is topped with a smooth batter of Key Lime. To finish, it is topped with whipped cream.
Can I make them in advance?
Yes, you can make these shooters ahead of time. You can prepare the crumb base and store it in a Ziploc bag. Combine your ingredients to make the batter and whipped cream, then store the mixtures in the fridge until you are ready to use.
More Shooter Recipes:
Key Lime Pie Pudding Shots
- 1 1/2 Cups of crushed Graham Crackers
- 2 boxes of Cheesecake pudding - 3.4 ounce
- 1/4 cup of Nellie and Joe's Key Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup of Rum Chata
- 1 cup of Milk
- Reddi Whip - Whipped Topping
- 3 Key Limes - for slices
- Neon Lime Food Coloring Gel
- Place the Graham Crackers in a blender, and pulse a few times to crush the Graham Crackers. Fill the bottom of each of the little shooter cups with the Graham Crackers (see photo). In a bowl, place the Cheesecake Pudding, and add the Milk, Key Lime Juice, and Rum Chata, and stir until well blended. Add a few drops of the Neon Lime Food Coloring Gel, and stir until completely blended. Top each of the Shooter cups with Reddi Whip whipped topping, and place in the refrigerator. Rinse and slice the Key Limes, and add a slice to each cup. Serve, and Enjoy!