Strawberry and Cream Cocktail
The perfect Valentine’s Day drink! This festive cocktail is made with a strawberry shimmer layer of white chocolate and strawberry syrup and Bailey’s strawberries and cream. One of the coolest things about this Strawberry and Cream Cocktail is the edible luster dust that makes it actually sparkle!
Strawberry Sparkle Cocktail
This yummy drink is a layered cocktail, which is really fun. If you haven’t made one before, they are really pretty to look at and almost confusing… How do you separate the two liquids? The key is to use a cocktail layering tool. If you don’t have one yet, I highly recommend them. We’ve made several fun drinks with this clever gadget and have lots more ideas for cool drinks.
- Ginger Ale – alternatively, you can use 7UP or Sprite if you prefer.
- White Chocolate Syrup – this is used as a dessert topping and as a coffee topping, so check both spots at the grocery store to find this.
- Bailey’s Strawberry & Cream – This liquor is the original Irish Cream but added strawberry and vanilla flavors.
- Strawberry Flavor – Here is the one we used, which you can find at your local Walmart.
- Edible Luster Powder – There are lots of pretty pink colors to choose from on Amazon. This is a fun item to have in the kitchen. You can use it to add color and shimmer to cake pops, cookies, icing and even cocktails!
- Optional: Strawberries or chocolate covered strawberries for garnish
You’ll also need a few 10.5 ounce clear glasses. I prefer the look of the tall slim glasses, but you can use whatever you’d like.
How To Make a Strawberry and Cream Cocktail
This drink might look fancy, but it’s so simple to make. If you can pour things into a glass, you can make this, promise. I really like that I can make this quickly and get it right every single time.
- Mix the Ginger Ale and the chocolate syrup together and set aside.
- Add the pink dust to an empty glass, then add in the Ginger Ale mix and stir.
- Put the layering tool in and pour in the Bailey’s.
- If you’d like, top it off with a fresh strawberry for garnish.
Include this creamy, strawberry cocktail with dessert for yourself or someone special this Valentine’s Day. I also love this drink for a fun Galentine’s party with your friends!
More Valentine Treats
Strawberries and Cream Cocktail
- Cocktail Layer Tool
- ½ cup Ginger Ale
- ½ cup white chocolate syrup
- 1 drop strawberry flavoring
- ⅓ cup Bailey’s Strawberries and Cream
- ½ tsp Edible Luster Powder pink color
- Strawberries for garnish optional
- Begin by mixing ginger ale and white chocolate syrup, set aside.
- Drop pink luster dust in the bottom of your 10.5 ounce glass.
- Pour ginger ale mixture in your glass and stir.
- Place your drink layering mix tool on top of pink ginger ale layer and pour in 1/3 cup of Bailey’s. Allow it to trickle down and settle on top of the pink shimmer layer.
- Serve with a strawberry dipped in white chocolate for garnish if desired.