We created these fun Thanksgiving Turkey Donut Treats using left over Halloween candy & these would be super cute for Thanksgiving class parties at school! They are super easy to make & my boys just loved them!
Turkey Donut Treats
- Mini Chocolate Donuts
- Candy Corn
- Marshmallow Bits
- Black Edible Marker
- Chocolate Cookie Icing
- Assorted Sprinkles
- Start out by attaching the 1 Whopper to the middle of the donut using the chocolate icing.
- Cut a marshmallow bit in half & attach it on the front for eyes.
- Press on edible black marker to make the pupil.
- Attach candy corn around the top using the icing.
- We used assorted sprinkles to decorate.
Here is a close up…
This is also a fun Thanksgiving treat idea that the kids can create themselves!
If you like our Thanksgiving Turkey Donut Treats…make sure to check out our other Thanksgiving fun food ideas HERE!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
3 comments on “Thanksgiving Turkey Donut Treats”
I love the plumpness of the doughnut … he looks like a stuffed turkey to me 🙂
These are so cute! Thank you for linking up to Party Time and we hope to see you again next week!