If you have been wanting to make mimosas at home but have been waiting for the perfect recipe, this Strawberry Mimosa Recipe is perfection. Perfect for brunch, to treat mom on Mother’s Day or as an Easter cocktail, this easy to make fresh strawberry mimosa is sure to become your favorite mimosa recipe.
Since this is perfect for brunch, you can make Strawberry Mimosas with Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring
Strawberry Mimosa Recipe
Mimosas are a classic for brunch or a special breakfast. They are often served at restaurants for Mother’s Day breakfast or Easter and almost always where they have a Sunday brunch. When it comes to brunch, no special occasion is required. With this easy cocktail, you can now make them at home to enjoy anytime.
What Kind of Champagne is Good for Mimosas?
I like to use Brut Champagne when I make Mimosas. Brut champagne or wines refer to the driest champagnes or wines. These contain less sugar than those that are labeled as extra dry. If the bottle says Extra brut, it means that it is extremely dry, and sometimes that is totally dry.
Can You Make Strawberry Mimosa Nonalcoholic?
There are a few ways to make Strawberry Mimosa nonalcoholic. You can use nonalcoholic champagne. Brut, which is the type I like to use in this recipe has a nonalcoholic version that will taste essentially the same. You can also use sparkling cider as another option.
What are the Ingredients for a Mimosa?
- Brut Champagne
How to Make a Strawberry Mimosa
Prepare the oranges by cutting in half and removing the peels. Take out the seeds. Juice the oranges using an orange juicer. If you prefer to have no pulp, you will want to pour the juice over a fine mesh strainer. Set the juice aside.
Wash and dry the strawberries and then cut off the tops and hulls. Chop the strawberries and add them to a blender or food processor. Add sugar if needed.
Begin pulsing the strawberries and blend over low speed to form a puree. Scrape down the blender as needed.
Add the strawberry puree to 4 champagne flutes and then add champagne to the half way point of the glass.
Top with the fresh orange juice.
Garnish the glasses with fresh strawberry slices. Add mint leave or orange slices as well.
Strawberry Mimosa Recipe
- Brut Champagne chilled
- 8-10 medium-sized oranges
- 1 lb strawberries
- Sugar optional
- Orange Slices
- Cut oranges in half and press over an orange juicer. Remove seeds, if any. If you do not like pulp in your orange juice, pour over a fine mesh strainer with a large bowl underneath. Set juice aside
- Wash and dry strawberries. Cut the tops off and hull the insides. Chop in half and place in a food processor or blender. Add sugar if desired, for extra sweetness. Begin by pulsing the strawberries, and then blend on low speed, moving to high speed until the strawberries are blended into a puree, stopping and scraping down the sides as needed.
- Evenly divide the puree into 4 champagne flutes. Add champagne to the halfway point in the glass. Top with fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Top with sliced strawberries on the rim of each glass. Add mint leaves or orange slices, as desired. Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
• Adding the strawberry puree to the bottom of the glass is to make the drink look pretty.
To get the delicious flavor of the strawberries, you can stir the drink. Another alternative is to pour champagne into the bottom of the glass, then the orange juice, and top with
strawberry puree. You will not get the separation of colors that you see in the photos, but
the flavors will be combined.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.