This Sweet Tea Sangria is the perfect simple cocktail for sipping on a warm summer night or to serve for a picnic or BBQ. It is the perfect combination of white wine, sweet iced tea, and fruit. This is a delicious, light, and refreshing cocktail.
Sweet Tea Sangria
If you love sangria, you will this twist on sangria. Sweet tea sangria is a southern classic. Use with a freshly brewed pitcher of tea or you can use a tea mix. If you are making the sweet tea from tea bags, you will want to add about a half an hour to the prep time because the tea needs to brew and cool.
- Sweet tea- The sweet tea can be made as sweet as you like. You can also sweeten the tea with a sugar substitute if that is how you make it.
- White wine- Pick your favorite white wine. It can be a dry or sweet wine
- Blueberries & Strawberries- These berries go fabulous in this sangria
- Mint- Mint adds the finishing touches to the cocktail.
How to Make Sweet Tea Sangria
In a large pitcher, mix together the sweet tea and wine.
Add the fruit and then place it in the refrigerator to chill for at least 3 hours.
When you are ready to serve, add ice to the glass, pour the cocktail over it and garnish it with fresh min and berries.
What’s the Best Wine for Sangria?
White wine is used for this sangria recipe. I have seen some recipes that specifically say to use a sweet white wine or a dry white wine. I think that this sangria recipe works best with whatever kind of wine you like to use.
Can I Use Different Fruit in Sangria?
I have made sangria using other fruits like raspberries, peaches, and apples. The best thing about sangria with fruit is that you can use whatever kind of fruit you want to use.
More Cocktail Recipes
- American Cocktail
- McGregor Irish Cream Cocktail
- Jack Frost Cocktail
- Caramel Apple Butterscotch Cocktail
- Watermelon Hammer Cocktail
Sweet Tea Sangria
- 6 cups sweet tea
- 1 bottle white wine
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Mix sweet tea and wine together in a large pitcher.
- Add fruit and chill for at least 2-3 hours.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint and berries.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.