These Air Fryer Parmesan Garlic Knots are crispy and crunchy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside. All you need to do is make the knots and add your butter concoction and pop them into the Air Fryer.
Air Fryer Parmesan Garlic Knots
These garlic knots are so good and full of flavor. With a simple twist and knot with a bit of butter and seasonings, you will have a delicious set of garlic knots made in just minutes. The prep process takes a bit longer but will be done in just 6 minutes for cooking. This recipe can be made for a game day with the family or to serve to guests before dinner. You can make these knots and other recipes like these Cream Cheese Puff Pastry Appetizers or these Bacon and Kielbasa Appetizer Cups to go along with this recipe for a couple of extra ideas on what to serve.
- Crescent Rolls- You will need to buy the sheet dough.
- Butter- This will need to be salted for this recipe.
- Cheese- Use freshly grated parmesan cheese for the best flavoring.
- Parsley Flakes- This will be an additional seasoning,
- Italian Seasoning- This will add a restaurant-style flavoring to the recipe.
- Garlic Powder- This will add a wonderful aroma to your recipe.
How to Make Air Fryer Parmesan Garlic Knots
Preheat your air fryer to 300 degrees for 5 minutes.
Roll out the dough onto a large cutting board.
Use a large knife or pizza cutter to slice the dough in half the short way. Then, begin to slice the dough into 1-inch strips.
Start tying the dough strips into knots.
Put the knots into the air fryer, you can place about 5 or 6 in there depending on the size of the air fryer you have.
Cook the knots for 5 minutes.
Take out the knots and transfer them to a wire rack. Repeat the same step with the rest of the dough knots.
Melt your butter, then add it to a small bowl with your Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Using a BBQ brush, dip into the mixture and add it onto the cooked knots.
Top with some parmesan cheese.
Serve the knots warm with some marinara sauce and enjoy!
Does this recipe use yeast?
This recipe does not use yeast. If you were to make your own homemade dough, it may require you to use yeast. However, this recipe is using the store-bough crescent roll dough sheets.
Does this dough need to rise?
The dough used in this recipe is the Crescent roll store-bought dough, so it will rise in the air fryer. You want to have a light and fluffy interior with a delicious buttery outside. If you make your own homemade dough, you will need yeast to help the dough rise.
What to serve with Garlic Knots
You can serve your garlic knots with dipping sauces or other appetizers. Marinara sauce or ranch is my go-to when I eat garlic knots. I’ve listed a few other recipes down below that you can serve with these knots as well.
More Appetizer Recipe:
- Ham and Cheese Sliders Appetizer
- Easy Antipasto Skewers Appetizer
- New Year’s 7 Layer Dip Appetizer
- Snail Pesto Pinwheels – Appetizer for Kids
Air Fryer Parmesan Garlic Knots
- 8 ounce can crescent roll sheet
- 4 tablespoons salted butter melted
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 300 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent dough onto a large cutting board into a flat rectangle.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the crescent dough in half the short way, and then into 1-inch strips.
- Tie/fold each strip into a knot.
- Place 5 to 6 knots (or more depending on your air fryer) at a time in the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the knots from the air fryer and place them on a cooling rack. Continue cooking until all are cooked.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Brush the melted butter mixture onto the knots and serve warm