If you want the perfect Antipasto Skewers Appetizer, you want to make these. So simple to make, this antipasto appetizer is great for a light dinner or lunch or to serve as part of a picnic or get together.
Easy Antipasto Skewers Appetizer
It doesn’t get much better or easier than these Antipasto skewers. Talk about a fantastic appetizer! They’re so beautiful, and since we eat with our eyes first, they make your mouth water just looking at them. What a great addition to a buffet table, or on party platters to pass around, or to jazz up a long table full of friends or family. You are really going to love this recipe!
- Salami slices-
- Cherry Tomatoes- Cherry tomatoes work the best but grape tomatoes work too.
- Cheese tortellini- Fresh tortellini with only cheese is my favorite, but you can also use sausage tortellini too.
- Fresh basil- Fresh Basil brings a fresh bright flavor to this recipe.
- Green olives- Green olives are best, but you could use black olives if you prefer.
- Mozzarella cheese- You want to use fresh mozzarella cheese pearls.
- Zesty Italian dressing- This will bring an amazing flavor to the appetizer.
How to Make Antipasto Skewers
Make the tortellini according to the package and then set them aside to cool. Once it is cooled, place the tortellini into a plastic baggie and add half of the dressing. Shake to coat.
On the skewers, place an olive, tomato, basil, tortellini, salami, cheese, then add the same things backward. Place the skewers on a plate and brush it with more dressing.
Keep refrigerated until time to serve. Enjoy!
What is the Best Mozzarella for Antipasto?
When I make these antipasto skewers, I like to use mozzarella pearls. I find that these go on the skewers the best and work together the best with this recipe.
What Veggies Can I Add to Antipasto?
I like to use cherry tomatoes and olives on these skewers. If you have other vegetables you like, you can add things like cucumbers and red onions as well.
Can I Make These Skewers Ahead of Time?
You can make these skewers ahead and place them in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve them. The skewers can be made up to a day ahead. If making them ahead, wait to spread the dressing over the skewers until right before serving.
More Pasta Recipes
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Doritos Taco Pasta Salad
- The Best Creamy Pasta Salad Recipe
- Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Irish Pasta
Easy Antipasto Skewers Appetizer
- 1 pound Salami slices
- 1 pound Cherry Tomatoes - rinsed
- 1 bag cheese tortellini - cooked
- 2 packages fresh basil
- 1 bottle green olives
- 2 packages Mozzarella cheese - pearls
- 1 bottle Zesty Italian dressing
- First, cook the Tortellini according to package directions, rinse, and set aside to cool.
- Rinse the Cherry tomatoes and dry on paper towels.
- Place the Tortellini in a plastic zip loc bag, and pour about half a bottle of the dressing over the Tortellini, and shake to coat.
- Thread the Skewers with the Olives, tomato, basil, Tortellini, Salami, Mozzarella pearls, Salami, basil, Tortellini, basil, tomato, and an olive.
- Place the skewers on a plate, or serving platter, and brush the remaining Italian dressing over the skewers.
- Keep refrigerated until time to serve. Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 1 package of wooden skewers
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.