Animal Cookie Fudge is a delicious dessert combining cream white chocolate fudge and frosted animal cookies. This silk smooth and chocolatey dessert is so good and ready in minutes.
Animal Cookie Fudge
This animal cookie fudge is to die for! This is the perfect treat for parties especially if you need a super cute and tasty recipe. A recipe like this only has a handful of ingredients and can be ready in no time.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
White Chocolate Chips: You can use other types of chocolate chips. Using white will not only taste better in my opinion, but it will also make the color pop.
Sweetened Condensed Milk: This is used to get that silky and smooth chocolatey consistency we all know and love.
Funfetti Sprinkles: You can use any type of sprinkles you like, but funfetti is my go-to for lots of colors.
Frosted Animal Cookies: These will be added to the fudge and used to decorate.
How To Make Animal Cookie Fudge
Step 1. Use parchment paper to line an 8 x 8-inch square pan. In a medium pot over low to medium heat, add the white chocolate chips, milk, and butter. Combine until melted.
Step 2. Add 1/2 of the sprinkles and 1/2 of the chopped animal crackers into the mixture and combine. Pour into the prepared pan and top with animal cookies and sprinkles to decorate.
Step 3. Place the fudge in the fridge overnight to harden and cut into 2-inch squares. Enjoy!
Does this Fudge use Real Animal Crackers?
Yes! Animal cookies are infused into the fudge as well as placed on top! Adding the crackers to the fudge makes them taste sweeter and adds more pops of color to every bite.
How Long this Fudge Recipe Last?
How long the fudge lasts will depend on how it is stored. Fudge can last up to two weeks at room temperature, up to 3 weeks in the fridge, and 3 months in the freezer.
How To Store Animal Cookie Fudge?
Place this fudge in an airtight container for the best storage method. You can store it wherever you like, but if you want it to last as long as possible. I recommend storing it in the fridge.
More Fudge Recipes:
Animal Cookies Fudge
- 3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 – 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup butter unsalted
- ½ cup funfetti sprinkles
- ½ cup frosted animal cookies chopped
- whole frosted animal cookies to decorate the top of the fudge
- ½ cup funfetti sprinkles to decorate the top of the fudge
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper
- Add the white chocolate chips, milk, and butter into a medium pot over low to medium heat
- Stir the mixture until melted
- Fold in the ½ C of sprinkles and ½ C chopped animal cookies
- Pour the fudge into the baking dish
- Decorate the top of the fudge with the animal cookies and more sprinkles
- Allow the fudge to harden overnight before cutting it into 2-inch squares