This Strawberry White Chocolate Fudge is so good! I can’t believe how easy it is to make and how delicious it is. The perfect combination of sweet and creamy, the richness of white chocolate. This fudge is the ideal treat for any party, get-together, or afternoon snack.
White Chocolate Strawberry Fudge is Delicious and Beautiful
This Strawberry White Chocolate Fudge recipe is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth! It’s made with strawberry cake mix and white chocolate chips, so it’s delicious and decadent. You won’t be able to resist this fudge – it’s creamy, chocolatey, and full of strawberry flavor. This fudge is the perfect combination of white chocolate and strawberry.
Key Ingredients You Need
Strawberry Cake Mix: You can use the box recipe for the cake mix or make your own homemade recipe.
Sweetened Condensed Milk: This will give the fudge a much smoother consistency and also help with thickening the mixture.
Vanilla Extract: Vanilla is used not only to add an aroma to the recipe but also to enhance the flavor as well for a sweeter and more delicious recipe.
How to Make Strawberry White Chocolate Fudge
Step 1. Use parchment paper to line a 9×5-inch baking dish. Add the cake mix into a medium bowl and combine with the sweetened condensed milk. Mix the milk and white chocolate chips into a medium pot over medium heat. Use a rubber spatula to combine until smooth. Add into the prepared dish and evenly smooth out.
Step 2. Add the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract into a medium pot and combine over medium heat. Mix until smooth using a rubber spatula. Add on top of the strawberry fudge and smooth out evenly. Place sprinkles on top and lets it rest overnight to firm before enjoying. Once ready, slice into 2-inch squares.
What Gives The Strawberry Flavor?
The strawberry layer of the fudge gets its flavor from the cake mix. It is my own secret ingredient. The cake mix adds everything I need for the strawberry flavor and all I have to do is pour it from the box.
How to Store Strawberry White Chocolate Fudge?
Storing the fudge is very easy. Just place it in an airtight container and keep it in a cool, dry place. It will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks. You can keep it in the refrigerator to have it last longer or freeze it for up to 3 months.
More Fudge Recipes:
Strawberry White Chocolate Fudge
- Line a 9×5 baking dish with parchment paper
- Using a medium bowl, whisk the cake mix and sweetened condensed milk together until combined
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips into a medium pot over medium heat
- Mix the fudge using a rubber spatula until smooth
- Pour the strawberry fudge into the baking dish and spread evenly
White chocolate Fudge
- Using the same medium pot, combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract and place over medium heat
- Using the rubber spatula, mix until smooth
- Pour the fudge over the strawberry fudge and smooth evenly
- Top with sprinkles
- Allow the fudge to firm up overnight before cutting into 2in squares