Banana splits are a classic. But what if you want something a little different. This banana split fudge is the perfect treat to bring a smile to your face and make your taste buds happy. You can even try adding some nuts or sprinkles on top if you want to take this dessert up a notch. This is one indulgence everyone should try at least once in their lives!
All the flavors of Banana Split in easy to make Banana Fudge
This fudge is insanely good. It’s simple to prepare, and it makes a wonderful snack. You may serve this on a dessert table or at a buffet, and your guests will enjoy it. You’ll appreciate being able to make your own fudge in no time, and your family can have it whenever they want for a tasty treat!
What You’ll Need
Here is everything you’ll need to make this yummy banana fudge. Check down below the complete recipe card with amounts and full recipe instructions.
- Base ingredients– Butter, sugar, vanilla, flour, sugar, white chocolate almond bark and sweetened condensed milk- This is the base of the fudge.
- Banana Split Ingredients– There are certain things that are absolutely needed to make this banana fudge into a banana split fudge. You have to have Pineapple, cherries and hot fudge.
- Jello Banana Flavored Pudding- This gives the fudge the banana flavor.
- Colored Sprinkles- Just like the top of a banana split, this fudge needs the colorful topping.
Can I Use Pineapple Rings?
You want to make sure to use tibits and not rings. You want to make sure the pieces are tiny in the fudge. If you only have rings, you can put them through the food processor to make them the same size as the tibits.
How to Make Banana Split Fudge?
Step 1- Prepping the pan.
Use non-stick cooking spray to grease a 9-inch square pan and use parchment paper to line the bottom.
Step 2- Adding the wet ingredients.
Add the butter, sugar, and vanilla into a mixing bowl of a standing mixer and combine.
Step 3- Heating the flour.
In a heat-safe bowl, add in the flour and heat for 1 1/2 minutes in the microwave.
Step 4- Adding dry ingredients.
In the mixing bowl, add the flour and salt and combine until smooth.
Step 5- Melting the chocolate.
Place the chocolate into a heat-safe bowl and heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until melted.
Step 6- Adding the condensed milk.
Pour in the condensed milk and combine until smooth, then place the chocolate into the batter and combine on low.
Step 7- Adding pudding.
Pour the pudding mix into the batter and combine until fully incorporated.
Step 8- Adding fruit.
Place the pineapple and cherries into the batter and combine.
Step 9- Decorating.
Pour the prepared fudge batter into the prepared pan and even out with a spatula or spoon. Decorate the top of the fudge with hot fudge and sprinkles.
Step 10- Chilling the fudge.
Store in the fridge for 2 hours to chill or longer until set.
Step 11- Serving the fudge.
Use a knife to cut the fudge into 1 to 2-inch pieces. Top the individual squares with cherries and serve!
Does Banana Fudge Have Bananas in it?
Banana fudge doesn’t actually have bananas in it. The banana flavor comes from Jello pudding, banana flavor. Bananas would break down in the fudge and give it an unpleasant flavor and texture.
More Fudge Recipes:
Banana Split Fudge
- 1 stick of butter – softened
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of White Chocolate Almond Bark – Melting Chocolate
- 1 can of Eagle-brand sweetened condensed milk – 14 ounces
- 1 can of Pineapple Tidbits
- 1/2 package of Jello Banana flavored Pudding
- 14 Maraschino Cherries
- Hot Fudge – to Drizzle on top
- Colored Sprinkles – for the top
- First: Spray a 9 inch square pan with cooking spray, and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, mix the Butter, Sugar, and Vanilla until smooth.
- Place the Flour in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave the Flour until it’s hot, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add the Flour and Salt to the mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Melt the White Chocolate in the microwave at 10 second intervals, stirring between, until melted.
- Add the Eagle-brand milk to the melted White Chocolate, and stir until smooth.
- Add the White Chocolate mixture to the mixing bowl, and mix on low until completely blended.
- Sprinkle the contents of the Pudding in the bowl, and mix into the Fudge mixture.
- Add the Pineapple and Cherries, and mix.
- Pour the Fudge into the square pan, and press evenly into the pan with a spatula, or the back of a large spoon.
- Top with Drizzled Hot Fudge, and add Sprinkles on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or longer if needed, until the fudge is firm, and set.
- Cut fudge into 1 to 2 inch squares, add Cherries on top of individual pieces, and place on a plate or platter to serve. Enjoy.