It’s so easy to make homemade fudge with this delicious Tiger Butter Fudge recipe! Just three simple ingredients are needed to make mouth-watering peanut butter and chocolate swirl fudge: chocolate chips, white chocolate, and creamy peanut butter. Serve the tiger fudge as a snack, during the holidays, or wrap in cookie tins and give as gifts.
Tiger Butter Fudge
Fudge is a holiday tradition and definitely a favorite in our house, so I’ve been thrilled with this incredibly easy Tiger Butter Fudge recipe. Melt the white chocolate and peanut butter together in the microwave until creamy and pour it into a prepared dish then swirl with melted chocolate for a pretty pattern like tiger stripes. Everyone will be asking you for this recipe!
We have all the recipes you need for fudge making: Lemon Fudge | Pink Marshmallow Fudge | White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge | Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fudge | Chocolate Cherry Fudge | Christmas Cookie Fudge
Here’s what you’ll need to make Tiger Butter Fudge (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the easy to print recipe card):
- White chocolate chips – use regular white chocolate chips from the baking aisle that you might use if making white chocolate chip cookies.
- Creamy peanut butter – crunchy peanut butter is not a good option for this recipe, so use regular creamy peanut butter.
- Chocolate chips – use either milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
How to Make Tiger Butter Fudge
Pour the white chocolate chips and peanut butter into a medium microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 30-second heating intervals, stirring between each interval, until fully melted and smooth. Pour the mixture into a 9×13-inch pan lined with parchment paper.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat milk chocolate chips in 30-second intervals until melted. Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter mixture in the pan.
Use a knife to run back and forth through the chocolate to create a swirl pattern. Tip: don’t overdo it with the swirling or you’ll end up mixing the chocolate and peanut butter together too much and it won’t look as nice.
Allow the Tiger Butter Fudge to sit at room temperature for 2 hours, or until set. Cut into squares and serve.
Get creative and make the fudge your own special recipe with these mix-in or topping ideas:
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini M&M’S
- Mini chocolate chips
- Flaked salt
How to Store Leftover Fudge
Keep the leftover fudge in an airtight food storage container. It can be refrigerated or held at room temperature and stay fresh for up to one week.
More Recipes You Will Enjoy
Tiger Butter Fudge
- 24 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or semi-sweet
- Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Pour the white chocolate chips and peanut butter into a medium microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 30-second heating intervals, stirring between each interval, until fully meted and smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared 9×13-inch pan.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat milk chocolate chips in 30-second intervals until melted. Scoop the melted chocolate over the peanut butter mixture in the pan then use a knife to run back and forth through the chocolate to create a swirl pattern.
- Allow the Tiger Butter Fudge to sit at room temperature for 2 hours, or until set. Cut into squares and serve.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
2 comments on “Tiger Butter Fudge”
OMGoodness, this recipe is easy to make and delicious! I don’t miss making those Fudge recipes that require cooking, testing etc. I used Milk Chocolate because that’s my favorite. This fudge reminds me a little bit of a Reese Cup, but better. 5 out of.5
Awesome, easy and it’s always been my favorite go to item at the mall to satisfy my sweet tooth.