This Antipasto Wreath is a platter that has an assortment of ingredients on skewers shaped into a wreath that you can use to make an eye-popping Holiday appetizer.
These skewers are loaded with savory ingredients that complement each other so well. The colors of this recipe are so festive and match the signature colors of Christmas; red, green, and white! This is not only fun to make, but tastes so good and is a perfect dish to serve at any holiday event.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Mozzarella Balls: You can use this or other kinds of white cheese.
Herbs: Basil leaves and rosemary sprigs will be used for flavor as well as decoration.
Vegetables: Use cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, green olives, pitted kalamata olives, and pepperoncini.
Meats: I like to use salami and prosciutto salami for my red meats, but you can use other types if desired.
How To Make Antipasto Wreath
Step 1. Begin adding the ingredients to the skewers starting with one mozzarella ball, then basil leaf, olive, one veggie of your choice, and one of the two types of meat.
Step 2. Shape the skewers into a wreath on a round cutting board or serving platter. Place rosemary all around the wreath.
Variations For Antipasto Wreath:
You can use some of the options below as substitutes for certain ingredients or ways to alter the recipe to your liking.
- You can use pepperoni instead of salami.
- Instead of Mozzarella balls, you can add cubes of white cheddar or other white cheese.
- If you don’t have rosemary sprigs, feel free to try other types of herbs for decoration.
Tips & Tricks
- You can store the leftovers in an airtight container for the best storage method. This recipe should be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- I recommend placing the mozzarella balls back into the original container to keep them from drying out.
- Feel free to serve this dish with bread, pretzels, crackers, dipping sauces like mustard, honey, etc.
More Charcuterie-Style Recipes:
- Candy Cane Charcuterie Board
- Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- Christmas Charcuterie Board
- Easy Antipasto Skewers Appetizer
- 8 oz mozzarella balls
- Basil leaves
- 1- pint tomatoes cherry
- 6 oz salami
- 6 oz prosciutto salami
- 14 oz artichoke hearts marinated
- 8 oz green olives 1 jar
- 8 oz Pitted Kalamata olives 1 jar
- 8 oz pepperoncini 8-16 oz
- rosemary sprigs
- Thread the ingredients onto the skewers, using one mozzarella, basil leaf, olive, one of the veggies, and one of the two meats on each skewer.
- Arrange skewers on a round cutting board or serving platter in the shape of a wreath. Add in sprigs of rosemary around the wreath.