This Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board is always such a huge hit at any winter party. Loaded with delicious hot chocolate toppings and everyone loves to create their own hot cocoa flavors.
Hot Cocoa Board
When it comes to colder weather, hot chocolate is always the answer to keep me warm and toasty. This amazing assortment gives you the ultimate array of ingredients to make the perfect cup of hot cocoa in just minutes. This eye-popping display is perfect for the holidays and is one of my all-time favorite ideas for a gift. It gives you a range of ideas to make the best cup of hot chocolate you will ever have!
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Candy: This is all about assortment, so you will need Holiday M&M’s, crushed candy canes, caramels, and red hots candy.
Chocolate: You will need to grab mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. I also like to use chocolate sauce and caramel sauce.
Whipped Cream: You can use store-bought, but I prefer my homemade whipped cream recipe.
Marshmallows: This is a must-have for hot cocoa, I like to use minis, colorful, or different flavored ones to add more color.
Cookies: You will need Mini Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies, Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Cookies, White Chocolate and Fudge Dipped Oreos, Keebler Fudge Sticks, and Butter Biscuits Dark Chocolate Covered.
Hot Cocoa Mix: I love using a homemade hot cocoa mix or Hershey’s brand for the best quality.
How To Make Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
Step 1. Arrange all of the ingredients by following the images below.
Step 2. Once the board is ready, serve it with hot chocolate and enjoy!
What Else Can I Add To My Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board?
If you want to try more options for this assortment of ingredients, you can look at a few of the selections below for some more ideas!
- Add a boozy twist and add small bottles of different alcohol
- Try adding salty foods like popcorn or pretzels to balance out the sweet flavors.
- If you want more desserts added, you can try fudge, whoopie pies, donuts, wafers, or your choice.
Tips & Tricks
- Make sure to arrange the ingredients in a position where they won’t roll off the board.
- I recommend using a board that has lifted edges so there is no chance of losing any of the ingredients.
- Remove any ingredients you don’t prefer and just replace them with additional of the ones you do like.
- You can make this board as big or a little as you desire.
More Charcuterie Recipes:
Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- M&M's Holiday
- 10 oz bag mini chocolate chips
- 10 oz bag white chocolate chips
- 4 cups whipped cream
- Marshmallows Assorted
- 1/2 cup candy canes crushed
- 11 oz package caramels
- 1/2 cup red hots candy
- Fudge Stripes Cookies Mini, Keebler
- Pirouette Cookies Pepperidge Farm
- White Chocolate and Fudge Dipped Oreos
- Fudge Sticks Keebler
- Butter Biscuits Dark Chocolate Covered
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate Syrup
- Hot Cocoa Mix
- Assemble ingredients on board as pictured. Serve with hot chocolate.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.