Banana Split Pie (No-Bake)
I have the best Banana Split Pie Recipe Ever! What if there was a new way to enjoy the classic banana split in pie form? This recipe is simple enough for any beginner to recreate and perfect for anyone’s next gathering or party!
Banana Split Pie
This banana pie is so good and easy to make. This recipe is a combination of banana pudding, bananas, crushed pineapple, Chocolate Fudge, cherries, walnuts, and more to create a vast amount of flavor and texture. This pie is a blend of sweet, savory, and tangy flavors. If you enjoy this recipe, then you will want to try this Blueberry Pie Recipe or this Lemon Chess Pie Recipe.
- Graham Crackers– This will be used for the base of the recipe.
- Butter– Use unsalted to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Cream Cheese– Use softened, or at room temperature.
- Powdered Sugar– Sugar is the best for homemade icing.
- Banana Pudding– You will need banana pudding for this recipe.
- Bananas– These will be used as a layer for the recipe.
- Pineapple– You will need crushed pineapple.
- Whipped Topping– This will be added on top of the pie.
- Walnuts– These will be used for garnish.
- Cherries– You will need maraschino cherries.
How to Make Banana Split Pie
To start, place the graham crackers into a food processor or plastic bag and pulse until you get fine crumbs.
First, add the butter into the crumbs and pulse to combine.
Secondly, press the crumbs into a nine-inch pie pan and refrigerate.
Thirdly, the cream cheese and powdered sugar into a large or medium mixing bowl and combine using a hand mixer.
Next, put in the banana pudding and combined.
After, pour the batter into the prepared crust and place it into the fridge for four to six hours, until you are ready to serve, or overnight for the best results.
Finally, make a layer of bananas on top of the pudding, and then top with crushed pineapple.
To finish, add whipped topping, fudge, and/or sprinkles walnuts and cherries on top.
Next, place into the fridge for 30 minutes, or in the freezer to set.
Serve and enjoy!
Does banana split pie have eggs in it?
No, this recipe does not contain eggs. You only use a handful of ingredients to make the batter. Once the batter is made, you can place it into the prepared pan and bake.
Can banana split pie be made in advance?
Yes, you can make this pie in advance. You will want to prepare your ingredients and place them in the fridge. Once you’re ready to serve, you can bake your ingredients.
More Pie Recipes:
- Air Fryer Smores Hand Pies
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Easy Millionaire Pie Recipe
- Strawberry Lemon Easy Chess Pie
Banana Split Pie
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 oz of cream cheese - 1 block room temperature
- 1 cup powdered confectioners sugar
- 1 box 4.6 oz of banana pudding
- 3 bananas
- 1 15.25 oz can crushed pineapple drained
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4-1/2 cup maraschino cherries drained & pat dried
- In a food processor or a plastic bag, pulse or crush graham crackers until crumbs.
- Add melted butter and pulse or mix until combined.
- Transfer crumbs to a 9” pie pan and refrigerates until needed.
- In a large or medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together with a hand mixer.
- Add banana pudding and mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared pie crust and refrigerate until ready to serve (4-6 hours) or overnight (that way your bananas don’t turn brown).
- To finish the pie, add a layer of bananas on top of the pudding and then a layer of crushed pineapple.
- Top with whipped topping, drizzle the fudge and sprinkle walnuts and cherries on top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or put in the freezer to set.
- Serve immediately.