For a cool, creamy pie made in minutes, try this Easy Millionaire Pie Recipe. Crushed pineapple, pecans, coconut, maraschino cherries, lemon juice, Cool Whip, and sweetened condensed milk all come together to create a wildly delicious treat.
Easy Millionaire Pie Recipe
Super simple and Easy Millionaire Pie Recipe would be perfect for any holiday, but especially nice as a cool dessert in the warmer months. This would be a wonderful light finish to an Easter meal or 4th of July picnic!
Don’t miss these other fantastic pie recipes: Strawberry and Lemon Chess Pie | No Bake Oreo Pie | German Chocolate Pecan Pie | Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake Pie | Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie
Here’s what you’ll need to make Easy Millionaire Pie Recipe (the exact measurements and full recipe instructions are below in the easy to print recipe card):
- Prepared graham cracker crust – use any prepared graham cracker pie crust you like, or you can make your own from scratch.
- Sweetened flaked coconut – this ingredient does add stability to the pie filling, but you can leave it out if desired.
- Canned crushed pineapple – drain the pineapple very well. I poured it into a strainer and let it drain for a few minutes, then pressed down to push out even more liquid.
- Maraschino cherries – reserve some of the juice to add to the pie filling.
- Pecans – to save time, buy already chopped pecans.
- Sweetened condensed milk – Eagle Brand is always the best, but we used a generic brand and it worked out just fine.
- Lemon juice – fresh lemon juice or from a bottle works well.
- Whipped topping – be sure to measure the whipped topping/Cool Whip according to the recipe instead of adding the whole container. We learned this the hard way!
How to Make Easy Millionaire Pie Recipe
In a large mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients and stir to combine.
Gently fold in whipped topping.
Scoop the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
Top the pie with additional whipped topping and cherries if desired. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. During the chill time the pie filling will firm up enough to slice.
Can I Skip the Lemon Juice?
The lemon juice might seem like an odd ingredient and you might be tempted to leave it out. However, it actually plays a role in helping the pie filling to set up, so be sure you don’t skip the lemon juice. You can use fresh lemon juice or bottled.
How to Store the Leftovers
Keep the leftover pie covered and in the refrigerator. It will stay fresh for up to five days, although the crust may begin to get a bit soggy after a few days.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Easy Peach Dump Cake
- The Best White Queso Dip
- Easy Air Fryer Pizzas
- Orange Creamsicle Shake
- Pina Colada Dump Cake
Easy Millionaire Pie Recipe
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can 15.25 ounce crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries drained & chopped (reserve 1 tablespoon of the juice)
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 ½ cups whipped topping plus extra for garnish if desired
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice.
- Gently fold in whipped topping, then scoop the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Top the pie with additional whipped topping and cherries if desired.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Slice and serve.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Easy Millionaire Pie Recipe”
Love this refreshing desert. I don’t care for condensed milk so I omit it. I do add a layer of cream cheese (small pkg) mixed with 1/2 cup of powdered sugar between crust and cherry/ pineapple mixture. It is great!