Air Fryer Smores Hand Pies
S’mores are a delicious treat of chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers. These Air Fryer Smores Hand Pies make this combination of flavors even better in a simple to eat recipe. These hand pies are going to the perfect addition to summer nights by the fire.
Air Fryer Smores Hand Pies
This Air Fryer Smores Pies recipe is so good and easy to make! You can create your own homemade pie crust or buy a premade one from the store. You pack this with chocolate and marshmallows, then top with crushed graham crackers. Pop these in the air fryer for a quick and cooked treat in minutes. When finished, you will drizzle more chocolate on top. You can choose to make other delicious recipes like Air Fryer Peach Hand Pie Recipe or switch this Boston Cream Pie Cookies to make a mini Boston cream hand pie recipe.
- Pie Crust- You can buy premade or make your own homemade crust.
- Marshmallows- You will need about 63 mini marshmallows.
- Chocolate- You will need the Hershey’s brand chocolate.
- Graham Crackers- The crackers will be sprinkled on top of the recipe.
- Egg- Use the egg at room temperature.
- Water- This will be whisked in with the egg for your egg wash.
How to Make Air Fryer Smores Pies
Set the oven to 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
Prepare your crust either homemade or store bought by rolling out and using a 3 1/2- inch round biscuit cutter to cut out circles in the crusts. ( About 14)
Arrange 7 of the circles spread out and begin adding about 3 pieces of chocolate onto the crusts.
Put 9 mini marshmallows with the chocolate pieces.
Place the top crust on the chocolate and marshmallows and pinch the sides using a fork, and make 4 slits on top.
Add the egg and water into a small bowl and whisk to combine and brush on top of the hand pies.
Place the crackers in a plastic bag or food processor and crush until you have fine crumbs. Sprinkle the crumbs on top.
Place the pies in the preheated oven or air fryer and bake for 6 minutes or until light brown.
Serve and Enjoy!
What are Hand Pies
Hand pies are just a much smaller version of a pie recipe. A hand pie is exactly what it says in the title, it is a pie that fits in your hand. These hand pies can be sweet or savory and are filled with ingredients.
Can You Freeze Hand Pies
You can absolutely freeze these hand pies. You will need to store the hand pies correctly. Line an airtight container with waxed paper and place the pies inside. If you have more, place a second layer of wax paper and place more on top.
More Smores Desserts:
- S’mores Cookie Bars Recipe
- S’mores Bars Recipe
- Instant Pot S’Mores Cheesecake
- Hot Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
Air Fryer S’mores Hand Pies
- 2 pie crusts premade or homemade double pie crust recipe
- 63 mini marshmallows
- 2 Hershey’s chocolate bars
- 2 graham crackers
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of water
- Preheat the air fryer at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Carefully roll out the pie crusts on a flat surface and use a 3½-inch round biscuit cutter, cut 14 round circles out of pie crusts.
- Spread out 7 circles of crust on a flat surface and place 3 pieces of chocolate on the pie crust.
- Place 9 mini marshmallows on top of each piece of chocolate.
- Place another layer of dough on top of each pie and use a fork to seal the sides of the crust then slice 4 small slits in the top of the pie crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg and water and brush the egg wash on top of the pies.
- Crush graham crackers in a bag or food processor until fine then sprinkle crumbs on the tops of the pies.
- Cook the pies for 6 minutes or until golden brown.