If you want to make a delicious appetizer, maybe to enjoy with friends or family, then this recipe may be for you. This Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring recipe is so delicious, with the use of tender chicken, with a creamy and crispy texture, and a bit of spice. This will be a great addition to any buffet or occasion.
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring
This Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring is so amazing. This recipe is very simple and won’t take too long to make and will have an incredible texture and is baked with a delicious flavorful chicken with a bit of spice. You can make this to just have a new great recipe to try or share with your loved ones. You will definitely want to keep this recipe handy.
- Chicken Breast- These will need to be cooked, then shredded or cubed.
- Hot sauce- This will be the added spicy flavor.
- Cream Cheese- This will need to be softened or at room temperature.
- Ranch Dressing– This will help with a creamier texture.
- Crescent Rolls- You will need two tubes of refrigerated dough.
- Blue Cheese- This will need to be crumbled.
- Carrots- You will use the baby carrots
- Celery- You will need about 4 stalks.
How to Make a Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring
Set your oven to 375 degrees, the use parchment paper to line a baking sheet.
Add the cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce into a large bowl of an electric mixer.
Add in the cooked and shredded chicken and use a spatula to fold in. Then, put in the blue cheese and fold in again.
Prepare the crescent rolls by pulling them apart into 16 triangles.
On the prepared baking sheet, place a 5-inch ramekin in the middle of it.
Put the triangles onto the ring around the ramekin.
The dough should be touching the ramekin, you will overlap the short ends with the points facing the opposite directions. You will create a sun shape out of the dough.
Add the filling onto the ends of the dough nearest to the ramekin.
Take away the ramekin and begin folding the points over the filling.
Seal the dough by tucking the tips under the bottom layer of the dough. You will still have a visible filling. Continue this process with the rest of the filling.
Place in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until light brown.
Take out and transfer onto a cooling rack. Let the Crescent ring cool for about 15 minutes.
Slice into servings and serve with dip and veggies.
What’s the Best Dipping Sauce to Serve with Buffalo Chicken?
Having a great dipping sauce is something we all need when we have a recipe. When it comes to buffalo chicken, there are a few dipping sauces that will be a perfect match. You can use dipping sauces like ranch, blue cheese, or more hot sauce.
Can I use Rotisserie Chicken for the Crescent Rings?
Be sure to use the chicken and follow the recipe before switching any ingredients because this recipe is delicious. You can however absolutely use rotisserie chicken, this type of chicken will add a lot of flavor to your buffalo chicken. The ingredients would blend very well with the chicken.
Other Delicious Appetizer Recipes
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring
- 3 c. Chicken Breasts cooked and shredded or cubed
- ⅔ cup Hot sauce plus more to serve with
- 4 oz Cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp Ranch dressing plus more for serving
- Refrigerated crescent roll dough 2 tubes
- ½ c. Crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup Baby carrots for serving
- 4 stalks Celery cut into 4-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, ranch dressing, and hot sauce in a large bowl.
- Fold the shredded chicken into the cream cheese mixture. Fold in the blue cheese crumbles.
- Separate both cans of crescent dough into 16 triangles. Place a 5-inch ramekin in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Place the triangles of crescent dough in a ring around the ramekin. The short ends of the dough should be touching the ramekin, slightly overlapping. Pointy ends should face outward. The dough will look like a sun shape.
- Spoon chicken mixture over the short ends of the triangle closest to the ramekin. Remove the ramekin. Fold the pointed end of the triangles up and over the filling. Tuck the tip underneath the bottom layer of dough. The dough will not completely cover the filling. Repeat with the remaining triangles. There will be gaps where you can still see the chicken mixture.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, until the dough is golden brown. Remove to a cooling rack and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve with more hot sauce, blue cheese or ranch dressing, carrots, and celery.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- measuring spoons, baking sheet, 5-inch ramekin