A Chicken And Broccoli Crescent Roll Ring with broccoli florets and cheddar cheese is the perfect weeknight dinner recipe.
We love crescent rolls and use them in a lot of our dinner AND breakfast meals. You’ll want to go try our Taco Ring and Breakfast Ring next.
Chicken And Broccoli Crescent Roll Ring
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Shredded Chicken. You can choose to make your own ahead of time or grab a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store deli and use that. It’s a huge time saver!
- Broccoli. We use the frozen florets and thaw them ahead of time.
- Crescent Rolls. The best version of these for this recipe are the Big ‘n Flaky ones. They’re quite a bit bigger than the original.
- Cream Cheese. Like any time you are working with cream cheese, let it sit out to soften before using it.
- Shredded Cheese. For this recipe cheddar tastes the best, but you could also try a colby-jack mix or really whatever you’ve got on hand.
- Garlic Powder. Make sure to note the difference in garlic powder and garlic salt.
- Salt and Pepper. For flavor.
- An egg. This is just to brush over the top of the crescent ring.
How To Make A Crescent Roll Ring
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the softened cream cheese, garlic powder, salt together in a large mixing bowl. Add the chicken, broccoli, and cheddar cheese and stir until combined.
- On a greased cookie sheet, lay each crescent triangle down in a circle so that the wide side slightly overlaps to make a circle and the pointed side points out.
- Scoop the chicken mixture evenly around the wider edges of the circle, then pull the points gently over the top of the chicken mixture to secure the ring.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
More Recipes You Might Like
Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Chicken and Broccoli Crescent Roll Ring
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 8 ounces frozen broccoli florets thawed, I used an 8oz. bag
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened, I used an 8oz. package
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 can Big & Flakey Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper until combined.
- Add chicken, broccoli, and cheese.
- On prepared baking sheet, lay each crescent triangle down in a circle so that the wide side slightly overlaps to make a circle and the pointed side points out.
- Spoon mixture evenly around the circle then pull the dough gently over the top.
- Brush the dough with the beaten egg.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.