This Cadbury Egg Fudge has a great texture and flavor. This recipe is super simple and easy to put together and comes out with a cute and adorable themed design and presentation. This recipe is fun to make and enjoy with loved ones on Easter day!
Cadbury Egg Fudge
This Fudge recipe is so delicious and easy to make. This is a great treat to enjoy for Easter and will definitely bring joy to everyone of all ages. This fudge is thick and creamy with a rich flavor. You can prepare your fudge ahead of time if you would like. This recipe along with fudge-like Cookies and Cream Fudge or Baileys Fudge Truffles Recipe are other treats you could enjoy whenever you like. You can make these other recipes to make along with your Easter fudge.
How to Make Cadbury Egg Fudge
Use parchment paper to line an 8 x 8-inch pan. Allow a little extra parchment paper to help lift the finished fudge out later on.
Pour the condensed milk into the pan on low heat.
Break apart the chocolate and put it into the pan.
Take away from heat and pour into the prepared pan.
Place the Cadbury eggs into the fudge and add some sprinkles on top.
Put the fudge batter into the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight for the best result.
When the time is up, take the fudge out and cut it into squares, serve, and enjoy!
What are Cadbury Eggs
Cadbury Eggs are a special candy that comes out during Easter. It is a chocolate egg that is filled with a creamy inside.
How Long is Fudge Good For Easter Dessert Recipes
Fudge can be good for up to 3 months depending on where you store the recipe. You can leave at room temperature to serve immediately or within a few days. Place in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and place in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More Cadbury Eggs Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Cadbury Egg Bars
- Cadbury Creme Egg Cake Recipe
- Cadbury Egg Cupcakes
- Coconut Macaroons Recipe – Easter Birds Nests
Delicious Cadbury Crème Egg Fudge
- 1 package of Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 8 ounces of Milk Chocolate
- 1 can of Eagle-Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pastel Sprinkles of Choice
- Line an 8 X 8-inch pan with Parchment paper, and make sure you leave the paper hanging over the sides to help lift the fudge out once it’s set. Place the Sweetened Condensed Milk in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Break up the Milk Chocolate, and add it to the pan. Melt the Milk Chocolate into the sweetened condensed milk, stirring to combine the melted chocolate and milk. Remove the saucepan from the heat, and pour into the lined 8 X 8-inch pan. Press the Cadbury Creme Eggs into the melted chocolate in the pan, and sprinkle pastel Sprinkles all over the Fudge. Place the Fudge in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, or overnight for best results. After the Fudge is set (at least 6 hours) remove it from the refrigerator, and cut into small one-inch squares, serve, and Enjoy!