This Easter Cheese Ball will be a great addition to your Easter dinner. Shaped like a carrot, this delicious cheeseball is a great appetizer. Everyone will love the adorable carrot shape. Pair this cheeseball with crackers, chips or vegetables and your family and friends will be talking about this for months to come.
Need another Easter appetizer? You have to try these adorable Deviled Egg Chicks for Easter.
Carrot Shaped Easter Cheese Ball
Creating a fun themed food for a get together is one of my favorite things. Besides being able to serve something that tastes amazing, it is fun. Everyone likes to check it out and ask how it was made. This Carrot Shaped Easter Cheeseball is one of those foods. It is so easy to make, but it looks adorable.
- Cream cheese,
- Velvetta cheese
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Garlic powder
- Worcestershire sauce
- Curly leaf parsley
How to Make a Carrot Easter Cheese Ball
Beat all of the ingredients together, except 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese, until it is blended well.
Wrap the cheese mixture in plastic wrap and then shape it into a carrot.
Move the cheeseball to a serving plate and then add the remaining shredded cheesecake into the sides of the cheese ball.
Refrigerate the cheese ball for at least an hour before serving.
When you are ready to serve, add a few pieces of parsley stem to the end of the carrot to represent the top of the carrot.
Serve with veggie dippers or crackers.
Can You Freeze This Easter Cheese Ball?
If you have leftovers of this Easter Cheeseball, you can store it in the freezer. This also works if you want to make this cheese ball head and have it for a later date. When you want to freeze the Easter Cheese Ball, first wrap it well in plastic. Then move the cheeseball to an airtight container or a freezer bag. The Easter cheeseball will last for about 3 months.
What Should I Serve to Dip Into a Cheese Ball?
There are so many things that work well with this cheeseball. You can serve chips like potato chips or tortilla chips. You can also use pretzels and crackers. Another option to dip in this cheeseball is vegetables.
Carrot Shaped Easter Cheese Ball
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ pound Velvetta cheese room temperature
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch curly leaf parsley washed and dried
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together all of the ingredients EXCEPT ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese until completely blended.
- Using plastic wrap, shape the cheese mixture into a carrot, wide on one side and narrow on the other. Transfer to a serving plate. Press the remaining shredded cheese into the sides.
- Refrigerate at least one hour prior to serving.
- When ready to serve, trim a few stems of parsley and stick into the top of the carrot shape. Place the remaining parsley so the stems are under the serving plate and the leaves blend with the parsley stuck into the cheese ball.
- Serve with crackers or vegetable dippers.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “Carrot Shaped Easter Cheese Ball”
Definitly will Try This for the Upcoming Easter Holiday and I love the idea that I can freeze it ahead of time. Thank you.